"The Cave"

Emily and Ivan were walking the glowing cave. They were trying to find Tate.

  Ivan: How long do you think it will take till Carrie and Kyle find us?
  Emily: I don't know. It's not improtant. We have to find Tate.
  Ivan: Geez, you're really determined to find his home.
  Emily: I am, thank you very much.

They ran into a wall made out pieces of wood that was blocking their path.

  Emily: What?! How did Tate go through this?
  Ivan: Probably through that small openning.

Emily then tried knocking down the wall. She was persistent. After failing she sat on the floor and started thinking.

  Emily: We can't give up. Not now. 

She picked up a rock and tried to knock the wall down again with it. She failed again. Ivan was just observing, analysing Emily's behaviour. After her second failure she sat down and look around for more things to hit the wall with. Ivan sat down next to her. He tried to cheer her up.

  Emily: I know we can do this. I just know we can.
  Ivan: You really love Tate, don't you?
  Emily: No kidding.
  Ivan: How? I mean you only met today.
  Emily: It's not just Tate. I think it's not fair for someone to get seperated from their family.

Ivan looked at her with a smirk. He got up and started hitting the wall with a rock.

  Emily: What are you doing? It's impossible.
  Ivan: We survived bears, hunters and I thought I was gonna die soon.
  Emily: What?
  Ivan: Doesn't matter. We got so far, we are not giving up because of a stupid wall of stupid wood.

Emily smiled and also picked up a rock. They both were hitting the wall. They both failed.

  Emily: I appreciate the pep talk, but it didn't help.

They suddenly heard Carrie and Kyle walk behind them. Carrie and Emily hugged and were happy to see each other. Ivan slapped Kyle for lying to him about the berries.

  Ivan: That's for the berries.
  Kyle: How did you find out? Wait! Did you steal my stuff.
  Ivan (awkwardly): No... (Kyle's guide fell from Ivan's pocket)
  Emily: How are we gonna break this wall?
  Carrie: With the help from my little friends.

Carrie pulled out dynamite from her pocket, put it infront of the wall and ran away from it.

  Carrie: Hit the deck!!!

The dynamite exploded and the wall was whole.

  Carrie: What the hell?
  Emily: How?!

Kyle then investigated the wall and found a small piece sticking out, he pulled it and the wall fell. Behind the wall was a tribe of hedgehogs.

Emily: Woah...