Dear daiary part ....12🤨i think 😅😅😅

Hey guys you girl losing her stuff . (More like her shi..) She was texting recklessly and can't even look the person in the eye any more 🥴🥴🥴. (Dummy🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️)Have you guys ever did something so stupid 😬😬😬 and how did y'all handle it afterwards ( hopefully not like my scary ass) .

But in general have you guys done something reckless and/or stupid and how did y'all handle the fall out /aftermath. (Cause my dumbass need help)

How have you guys day been going . (Hopefully not like mine😗😗😗)I'm supposed to be in chemistry class right now but I still can't get into his online meeting sooo..... yeah👀👀👀👀. But tell me how I have a b in his class (not mad at the b though) but I'm failing two other periods that I'm in EVERY fucking DAY YOOOOO😩😩😩.

Anyways how has school been going for you guys (online or otherwise) . I've been pretty bored but my friends have been coming over (the crackheads) and I've been going to their houses so I've been slightly less stir crazy 😅.

But how are you guys really doing . Mentally, physically, emotionally, in any aspect of you guy's life. I honestly wanna know and care and I'm always here to respond so flood my comments please 🥺🥺🥺💜💜💜. All of you are like my babies , old and young , doesn't matter . This ongoing book is not only for me to rant but for you guys to do so also , it's an open and judgment free zone 🥺🥺🥺-Like , comment, vote, share and just love me 🙈🙈🙈💜💜💜.