This is NOT Okie-Dokey (Part 2)

"Alright, Spud!" Venkman yelled in pursuit of Slimer, "You've had your fun!"

     After being slimed (and humiliated) in front of the pretty lady named Saiko, Venkman swore revenge on the little spud. He had managed to chase the green ghost all the way up to the top floor.

      "There's nowhere to run!" Venkman called out, trying to get Slimer out of hiding. 

      That was then that a familiar red Italian jumped out of hiding.

      "THE THING ATE ALL OF MARIO'S SPAGHETTI!"

      "Yeah, not surprised. Slimer's always hungry."

       "THIS IS NOT OKIE-DOKEY!!!"

       "Hey, cool it, would'ya?"

       "BUT MAH SPAGHETTI!!!"

        "Chill out, man. You can have some spaghetti when I catch that little spud."

        "If you're gonna catch it, Mario's gonna help you! He needs his spaghetti!"

        Then, Venkman had an idea. He whispered it into Mario's ear, and the fat plumber agreed. It was time to stop being as dumb as the ghost and start being smarter than it. They had got one of Venkman's ghost traps and disguised it as a comedically large hotdog. Just as Venkman had planned, Slimer took the bait. As the ghost was about to chow down on the non-existant hotdog...

      "NOW!"

      Mario stomped on the pedal to activate the trap. Slimer let out a yelp as he was sucked into the ghost trap. Venkman and Mario looked at each other in awe, quickly switching to excitement.

     "Yeah! We got 'im!"

     "Hell yeah!"

      The victory was short-lived, however, as the ugly little spud flew out of the ghost trap, sliming Venkman yet again.

      "Ooooo, that spud! Once I get my hands on him-... NNRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!"