Chapter Ten: He's Cute But A Little Psycho

Start from the beginning

Al gave Diego a piece of paper, information on where Patch is. Diego scanned it. "When?"

"About half an hour ago. Uh, said she found your brother." Al walked out of the room while you instantly shot up awake, while Diego and Luther stared at each other confused. "It's Klaus." You told them.

"Go." Luther told Diego who was already out of the room before Luther even said a word. Luther saw you going after him but he stopped you. "Hey, hey, you need rest."

"I need to help him find Klaus, Luther. He might be in danger!"

"It's gonna be alright, (Y/n). Just rest for now."

You sighed in defeat and sat back down on the chair, hugging Delores again. It felt like hours for you to fought yourself from closing your eyes but it only took you five minutes and eventually gave in, falling back asleep on Delores' shoulder.

°•○●○•°

"No!" You sobbed loudly, slamming your fists on the door, desperate to get out. "Dad, please let me out!"

"Let yourself out, Number Eight. Use your powers." Your cruel father instructed. "If you don't use your powers why bother having powers at all?"

It was your first training with your new family and the first suffering your father did to you is to lock you in a room where there's a wooden door.

Your siblings watched helplessly, Five was tapping his feet impatiently. He wanted to let you out and couldn't bear you screaming in fear anymore.

"Dad, please!" You cried, hyperventilating. "I-I can't breathe! Let me out!" You didn't know your siblings were out there just listening helplessly. It was also their first time hearing you cry for help or even to talk at all since you were a quiet kid ever since you came to the house.

You have a fear of being locked up in a room alone. Tight spaces or not, you hate being alone in a room or your own room and can't get out.

"No excuses, go on. Use your powers."

You curled up into a ball, looking around the room. You were shaking in fear, breathing heavily and fast. Five shut his eyes and stepped in front of the old Hargreeves. "Let her out."

"Number Five—"

"This is her first time. Give her a break."

Reginald sighed disappointedly and gave a nod to Pogo. Pogo nodded back and unlocked the door to see you with a horrified look in your eyes. Five was about to help you but you quickly ran away from the room, from your family, still in shock and fear. When you realized your whole new family was listening to your helpless cries especially Five, you were beyond embarrassed and had your mouth shut for a while.

°•○●○•°

Five slowly woke up and blinked a few times to figure out where he was. He moved a little until he felt something was behind him. He slowly sat up and saw you sleeping, facing against the wall. He reached out for your face, attempting to touch it but instantly took his hand back when Luther sat down on a chair. "You're awake."

"Stating the obvious." Five muttered and then turned to look back at you. "How did she...?"

"We called her when we found you at the library, looking tired already. Whatever she did yesterday or maybe the past few days must have tired her out completely." Luther explained.

"She slept beside me..."

"She actually doesn't want to. Probably not to disturb you. But I put her there since she was about to fall off the chair with your mannequin."