Chapter Ten: He's Cute But A Little Psycho

Start from the beginning

"She said it made me surly—" Five was going to continue but Diego stopped him. "Hey!"

"Hm? Yeah?" Five smiled cheekily.

"I need you to focus. What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" The little bastard's smile grew bigger, not giving any answers. Diego sighed. "We just wanna protect you."

"Protect me? I don't need your protection, Diego. Do you have any idea how many people I've killed?"

'Wait. He killed people?' You gulped. 'Not only do I have feelings for an old man in a kid's body but I have feelings for a little psycho.'

"No." Five continued. "I'm the Four frickin' Horsemen. The apocalypse is coming."

'Yeah, no, why am I weirded out by this? My family is weird, I'm weird, of course, I would be in love with a weird person.' You quickly stepped away when Five vomited behind Luther.

You and your brothers arrived at Diego's place. It was just a room, a boiler room to be exact. Looks small but kinda lovely, well, for Diego. Luther placed Five down on the bed while you sat on the chair with Delores on your lap. You placed your chin on her shoulder and leaned your head against hers as you watched Five sleep.

His hands were balled into fists and his face looks relaxed and peaceful while sleeping. You can tell he was super stressed out and started to believe the apocalypse he kept on saying.

"Funny," Diego stated. "If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looked almost adorable in his sleep."

"He is adorable." You defended, causing the two to look at you. "He's cute but a little psycho."

"You sure you're okay there?" Luther asked worriedly. "You can't fall asleep there. You can sleep beside Five—"

"No!" You jolted up, blushing madly. You quickly covered your mouth and you saw Five stirred in his sleep. You calmed down and shook your head, returning back to your seat. "Thank you, but I'm fine. I have Delores here to lean on while I sleep."

"You can fall—"

"Do not place me in bed beside Five." You said sternly, still blushing, before covering your face on Delores' neck and starting to fall asleep.

Luther looked back at Five. "He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self."

"Yeah, I can't wait that long. I need to find out what his connection is with these lunatics before someone else dies." Diego started walking away and gathered his things.

Luther followed Diego until he looked back at Five again. "All that stuff he was saying before..."

Diego stopped for a moment when he heard a noise, ignoring Luther once again. Luther continued on to his question. "What do you think he meant by that?" Luther suddenly closed his mouth when Diego shushed him.

Diego walked up to the door with his knife and opened the door, ready to throw his knife but completely froze when he heard a voice. "You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, I'm pressin' charges."

Diego sighed and opened his door wide open. "What do you want, Al?"

An old man walked in. "I ain't your secretary. Some lady called for you, said she needs your help."

"What lady?"

"I dunno. Some, uh, detective. I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch, or somethin'."

Diego stared at Al seriously. "Patch?" The old man shrugged while Diego smiled a bit. "She needs my help."

"She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun."