𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ

Start from the beginning

"Ok." I laugh nervously.

"Ready, go." Thomas says and we start walking towards each other.

"What's up." Larray says first.

"What's good." I say back.

"I heard you was talking shit." Larray gets up in my face.

"And you heard right." I simply say.

"Oh, bitch. Do you wanna fight." Larray puts his arms up.

"Let's go." I say doing the same.

Before we could touch each other we both stop and look at Thomas's camera.

"Y'all thought I was gonna fight my bae." Larray points to the camera.

"Think again." I add.

"Period Pooh, let's go." Larray grabs my hand and we both model walk away.

"That was so ugly." Thomas laughs.

Larray turns around and pretends to punch him making him flinch.

I sit down on a different lounge chair and scroll through Snapchat.

My falls falls into confusion when I see what looks to be my jeep on Ondreaz's story.

I tap on his story and give it a second to load.

ondreazllopez
1 min ago

ondreazllopez1 min ago

Yeah, she's a beauty.

I decide to get up from the chair and back into the house.

I spot Vinnie and he walks over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Can you get Chick-fil-A with me." He ask resting his chin on top of my head.

"Of course." I tell him.

"Yay!" He pulls apart from the hug and grabs my hand, leading us to the elevator.

We get in the elevator and it takes us down to our level.

We exit the elevator and out of the house.

We make it to my jeep and I throw Vinnie the keys.

"Really?" He ask catching them.

"Knock yourself out." I shrug climbing into the passenger seat.

"Man, am I one lucky guy." Vinnie smiles at me and presses the engine to start the jeep.

We turn out of the neighborhood and towards the direction of Chick-fil-A.

"Why don't you like snakes." Vinnie ask as we stop at a red light.

"Omg, story time. Ok, so, every year my family and I would go camping in the summer for fun. My cousin and I would aways sleep together in the same tent because we were like best friends. But this one time we were both sleeping and I felt something crawl up leg. My cousin felt it to so, she took the cover off of our legs and there was a rattlesnake right in front of. We both started freaking which made the snake freak out and it bite her right in the cheek. She died." I say.

Vinnie's head snaps towards me and his eyes widen.

"Just kidding." I laugh.

"She didn't die. I had to suck the venom out of her cheek though. Learnt that from Wild Krats." I point and nod my head.

"No way!" Vinnie says shocked.

"It was disgusting. I threw up for like a whole week after." I put a disgusted look on my face.

"You know, we should get a pet snake. Name him Albert." Vinnie nods his head.

"Shut up." I laugh and we pull into Chick-fil-A.

There was no one in front of us so we drove up to girl on a red shirt.

"Name for your order." The girl says.

"Vinnie." Vinnie says.

"Okay, what can I get you for today?" She ask.

Vinnie orders our food and we pull up to get it.

We eat in the car and drive back to the Hype House.

The rest of the day at Hype we make tiktoks, videos, take pictures an just chill around.

Back at the Crap House, we all took our showers, said our goodnights and went to bed.

I get in my bed and a few minutes later Vinnie walks in.

He lays down next to me and pulls me closer to him.

I move my head to look up at him and he looks down at me.

I smile at him and he moves his hand through my hair and to the back of my head.

He bites his lip bottom lip and smiled before connecting our lips together.

A few seconds later we break apart from our kiss and I feel my cheeks heating up.

I turn my body to face the other way of Vinnie and cover my shoulders up with my cover.

Vinnie's arm snakes around my waist and interlocks his hand with mine.

He gives me a kiss on the ear and rest his head on mine.

The feeling of his presence quickly puts me to sleep.

-