Lesson 24: Never Misjudge The Trouble A Dumb Blonde A.K.A Alice Can Cause

Start from the beginning

"At least she doesn't marinate in perfume!" I retorted, and Selena grinned at me.

"At least I'm not a little faker who pretends to be a good-two shoes but bunks off school with my best friend's brother!" Alice returned, smirking when she saw my wide eyes. Then she did something that really shocked me, and scared me a lot.

She brought out her phone and waved it in my face. On it was a picture of me and Derek kissing. The look on her face said it all.

She was the one who was there; who took the photo.

She smirked one last time, then turned around and carried on chatting with Maria. Meanwhile, I was having a mental breakdown. I turned to Selena.

"Did you see Alice's phone? Did you hear what she said?" I hissed, and Selena shook her head

"Why?" She asked, and gulped.

"We've made a terrible mistake, Selena. Maria wasn't the one who took the photo, in fact, she wasn't involved in anything! It was all Alice!" I exclaimed, and Selena scoffed.

"Puh-lease, that girl is the dumbest blonde I've ever met. How could she come up with something so genius?" Selena asked.

"Okay, look at this number. It is Alice's number!" I said, bringing out my phone and showing Selena.

"Wait a minute." Selena brought out her phone and compared the numbers, since she still had Alice saved as a contact, being too lazy to remove it.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Selena muttered, and started panicking like me.

"Maria will terminate us! She will destroy us! She will ruin us!" Selena cried, and I started biting my nails, something I only did when I was really scared or nervous.

"I had second thoughts about doing this as well! But I kept on telling myself she deserved it, but she doesn't! We have declared war, against her, and it's too late to back up now." Selena exclaimed, shaking her head, and slumping in her seat when the Head master came on to the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone! I have an important announcement to make, but before that, we are going to watch a very important video, sent to us by," He paused and looked at the paper he was holding.

"Mr. Begone." He frowned, but shrugged and smiled again. If we weren't in the situation we were in now, I would've laughed. Mr. Beogne? Really Derek?

"Now, sit back in your seats and enjoy!" He said, and walked off the stage, while everyone was clapping.

"Okay, I know what we have to do. We will move to Australia, get fake identities, pretending to be a married couple, Mr. and Mrs. Begone. Don't worry, I'll be the man." Selena whispered, and I glared at her.

"This isn't funny!" I snapped.

"Okay, let's just hope there will be some technical difficulties or something." Selena suggested, and we both crossed out fingers.

But unfortunately, the video started playing.

"It's over. We're done." Selena whispered, if possible, slumping lower in her eat and covering her face in her hands.

"There are lots of fakes in this school," A voice said started, "But there's that one main girl in the 11th grade, Maria Snow. How is she fake, you ask? Well, two years ago, this same girl had a nose job." Everyone gasped, and the Head Master and the technician were hurriedly typing on the computer connected to the screen, trying to make it stop, but Derek was too good.

"Proof? Here are some before and after photos." And they showed. Selena and I were practically sitting on the floor.

I heard a loud gasp and sat up, then saw it was Maria. She turned around and glared at me, with such hatred that it terrified me. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and her face was red, probably from embarrassment and anger, since everyone in the hall was staring at her and whispering.

"I will finish you." She stated, loud enough for me and Selena to hear. I didn't want to show her I was scared, so I just shifted my gaze to the floor, even though I was terrified beyond capacity.

I looked at Alice, who was eerily calm and still watching the video. She must've seen me staring at her, because she turned around, looked me straight in the eye, and said, loud enough for only me to hear:

"I win." Then slowly smirked at my scared expression and turned around to comfort Maria.

"Can you hear what she's saying?" Selena whispered in a shaky tone, and I listened carefully to what Maria was saying.

"I will terminate them. I will destroy them. I will ruin them." She kept on chanting over and over again, while Alice patted her back.

"I know you will. My work here is done." She muttered the last part, relaxing in her seat. Before I ran out of the hall, I looked at one last person. When Joe and I made eye contact, what he did broke my heart.

He looked straight past me, like I wasn't there.

Today's Lesson: Never Misjudge The Trouble A Dumb Blonde A.K.A Alice Can Cause

*******

k(�

HEYYY!!

I really enjoyed writing this chapter! Amber wanted no drama, but she's about to get some, a whole lot of it! So, I have some question I want you guys to answer in the comments section!

What do you think Maria will do to Amber and Selena? Especially Amber?

Why do you think Amber's upset about what Joe did?

Has Alice really won?

Do you think it's a good idea that Amber and Derek are 'dating'?

Note how I put ' marks on the last question! That's hinting something guys! >.< So remember to comment and vote! Also, check out my other stories!!

BYE!! XD

P.S Random song.