Six-and-Three-Quarters

Rakim

"So, You and I are basically the only ones trying to save Lana?" I asked Ashleigh as we decided to take a seat on the park bench.

She nodded, "Most likely, unless there's something her mother's not telling anyone. She's probably in on this whole thing, too."

"Damn," I shook my head, "You know, I think it's probably Mr. Rowe. Maybe he's paying Isaiah to throw us off his tracks. We've gotta talk to Mrs. Rowe, man."

She nodded, "You're right."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kendrick

"Wassup, Mr. Rowe?" I slapped hands with Solana's father and sat down at the table. He did the same.

"Ashleigh and that boy... Rakim. They're hot on my trail. I don't think they're believing Isaiah anymore and Ashleigh and her mother heard me talking about Solana. We've got to get rid of them." He snarled pulling a cigarette from the breast pocket on his Polo button-down.

"What?! Alright, well... What's all this about? Why would you want to kidnap your own daughter?" I asked.

No doubt, I was scared out of my motherfucking wits! I was just looking for easy money, but when I found out I was to monitor Solana by security cameras, I wanted out. Mr. Rowe threatened me, and then dragged Isaiah in, doing the same to him.

"Don't be silly, you adolescent bastard." He chuckled and my nostrils flared with anger, "Solana is not my daughter. Her daddy's going to be dead on account of owing me millions. So, I wouldn't kill his wife, he agreed to let me marry her. At the time, she was pregnant, she had to give that baby my last name; to make the marriage look legit, of course. But, I'm done with this shit. Right now he's in New Jersey and if he doesn't have my money by twelve o'clock tonight, his life is over, his wife's life is over, and Solana will be mine. Besides, I need some young lovin' anyways. She's beautiful isn't she?", He smirked taking a deep pull from the cigarette.

I sat on my hands to keep from lunging over the table and beating him to a bloody pulp. I may not be in love with Solana, but I respected females and she did not deserve this, especially since she didn't get to choose whether or not she wanted to be born into all this twisted fuck shit. When I didn't respond, he chuckled and stood up walking over to the panel of televisions that showed every part of the house Lana was being held in.

The sick bastard began to laugh hysterically as he zoomed in on one screen. It looked like Slim's room. I stood up and met the screen not believing my eyes. They weren't to harm her, but there Slim was beating Solana senseless. She cried for help but no one came.

Slim unbuckled his pants and slid them down with his boxers and neared her kneeling body. He yanked her mouth open and just as he was about to bob her head down, a guy who looked a little older than me, burst into the room and brought Solana to her feet.

"Unc, wait!" He hollered shielding her with his body.

"Kilo, get out of here,"

"No, just let me take her. I'll make sure she doesn't try anything again. I promise." He pleaded as Solana leaned helplessly in a corner struggling to keep her head up.

"Take her ass out of here."

Kilo picked her up and they disappeared.

"Well, I've got to go. The wife's waiting at home. Oh yeah, do me a favor. Send that footage of Kilo and Solana to the police. It wasn't really part of my plan, but... It'll fit perfectly anyways." Rowe smiled one last time and left the room.