𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!

Comincia dall'inizio

"now can anyone tell me what this potion is?", slughorn asked.

lily took a waft of it and immediately raised her hand, just like hermione.

"oh? what is it that you think it is, ms. lily?", slughorn asked.

draco raised a brow at the girl, a bit worried she wouldn't know the answer. slughorn had expected the girl to stutter or perhaps guess, but her answer was spot on.

"it's amortentia; the most powerful love potion in the world. it is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. amortentia also smells differently to—"

"okay! thank you for your input ms. lily", slughorn interrupted, making the little girl widely smile in satisfaction.

"how'd you know all that?", draco whispered.

lily cupped her mouth as she whispered back.

"papa goes on and on about potions and even talks about them in his sleep. it's really hard not to know almost everything about them when you've been sleeping near him for six years of your life", lily explained, making draco lowly chuckle.

"like ms. lily said, amortentia is indeed the most powerful love potion in the world. however, it does not create true love, only intense obsession", slughorn lectured.

"would someone like to volunteer and tell us what they smell?"

hermione raised her hand as slughorn called on her. the girl cleared her throat as she hesitantly answered.

"I smell...freshly mown grass...new parchment and spearmint toothpaste...", hermione answered. the girl was about to add on something else until she had stopped herself, and glanced over at ron, who was busy elbowing harry in the stomach.

lavender brown—a fellow gryffindor—sighed at the sight of ron weasley, completely fawning over him as she smelled more of the amortentia that was brewing into the air.

lily confusingly looked over, wondering when ron had become so popular with the girls.

"and do you smell, mr. potter?", slughorn asked.

"treacle tart...a broomstick handle...and gin—ginger", harry coughed out, making lily grin.

"he was about to say ginny wasn't he?", lily whispered to draco, who just nodded.

"these are all great things! now, can someone tell me the one special thing about amortentia?", slughorn questioned.

lily eagerly raised her hand once again, though slughorn had hesitantly called on her.

"yes ms. lily?"

"amortentia was created by laverne de montmorency. she created many love potions that earned her a spot on the chocolate frog card", lily proudly explained, making some of the sixth-years roll their eyes in annoyance.

though hermione seemed very proud, as lily was almost like a mini her.

"did you also learn this from your father?", draco mumbled.