I say I love you when you're not listening

Jen's Pov                                                                                         

"Well it is almost 8 am,I will go to the entrance and wait for her.  How old is she ?" I asked Lana."Fourteen, according to Adam and Eddy"she answered. "And in how many episodes will she appear ?" But Lana said she would not know that but she was sure that the two producers would tell us that soon." And one more thing"she said "What"is asked a bit confused . " You have lost the todays emojii battle" I starred at my phone with the Starbucks case. " Then be prepared for my revenge " I said under a laugh. I lost always but it is still funny. Then we heard the sound of an arriving vehicle."Oh that is David" .Josh who was already preparing himself for his role turned his head. "Huh?" "Not you , the driver... Dad" I said jokingly. "Oh okay" he said with a smile.I was sipping at a Starbucks and a strand of my hear almost felt in the cup but suddenly a hand appeared in my face and pushed it away."What the..." but then Colin's Face appeared in front of mine. "Be careful lo-...er it is hot" he said with his typical smile but I kinda had the feeling that this smile was just reserved for me. "Jen , Stop"  I thought (though I didn't say). I shook my head in confusion."Is there somebody in front of the studio"  I asked instead. "Well , are you expecting someone" he wanted to know with a strange facial expression. And why could I hear his Irish accent. You could  just hear it when he is angry. And obviously he was but for what reason? "Of course I do. The new actress ? Remember ? Did I something wrong" I asked a bit worried. "Of course not.Well I am going to prepare me for my role.See you later" he spinned around and disappeared. "Uh ... okay that was ...." "Strange, Awkward..." another voice said. I turned around "Ginny ! Hey Baby Bro" I greeted them.Oliver grew very fast. "Jen" he called me with his baby voice. Actually today was Ginny's free day but Josh's day would be very long , so it was clear that she was around. I looked at my phone and Ginnifer at my Starbucks Cup. "How many..."  "Four.This Morning. I guess."  "Oh Jen" she said smiling.Then she took my coffee. "Hey" I said with feigned terror. "I am pretty sure you had enough." Ginny said. I looked at my phone. "Already 8.05 am.I should be at the door. Is there this new actress?" "If you talk about this young girl  then yes." "Okay, I'll go to Adam and Eddy .. you know" "Yeah,No problem. Do you know where Josh is?" Ginny wanted to know. I answered: "He should be at the clock-tower at the moment" Ginny thanked for the information , then she left. I hurried up to get to the place where the new actress should be. I went trough the door and saw her. She had black hair and wore a casual shirt also a Jeans. Obviously she didn't saw me coming because she looked a bit terrified. I Introduced me to her and so did she. You could see that she tried to pull herself together.She reminded me me of myself when I got my first role. I liked her already. Then my phone beeped. 

Colin : I bought  two Starbucks. Do you want one ? Don't make a man drink alone ;-)

I think about it for a moment. "Well , I just had four... actually just three because Ginny.I think one more won´t matter."  I felt a bit guilty to lie at Lillian but I need my coffee so I told her that I would have to meet Lana. That was the only lie I could think of.

*Narrator's POV*

Deep in her she knew she just searched for an excuse so that she had not admit herself that she was really happy that Colin bought something for her.

------------------------------

English isn't my mother tongue, so please be indulgent to my mistakes.I hope you like this chapter.Some feedback would be really Nice. Love ya