Prince and Princess

" No Draupadi. That colour doesn't suit her. Some other colour " Said Nakul leisurely sitting on the chair.

"Will you finalize something Arya. It had already been an hour ". Yagyaseni said quite annoyed.

"My daughter should look the best. Bhratha Arjun had already grabbed my right from dressing my baby boy and now you too" Nakul whined.

"Okay choose". Said Draupadi. She crossed her arms and sat on the chair already aware that Nakul would take hours to select the best garment for their daughter's naming ceremony.

"No Sahadev, this bracelet suits" Arjun said handing it over to Sahadev. Both had taken up the task of dressing their son.

To say there was a competition going on between them and Nakul on whose going to dress  their children to the best .

" Are you ready sakhi shall we go " Asked Devi Sathyabhama as she came in.

"You look so beautiful. See you should do a lot of mischiefs. I would love to visualise your mother's childhood in your's - Be a miniature version of  Yagyaseni"  She said caressing the cheeks of the baby girl taking her in her arms.

The baby wriggled as if understanding the words of the daughter of Satrajit.

" She obeys my words Sakhi.  I love her so much. "Giggled the wife of the Makhanchor.
Talking so, both the ladies left the room with the children in their arms.

"See Devi Bhama said that she loved my daughter's dress. One point for my side. Learn about  best dressing sense from me"
Nakul said passing victory looks.

"Check whether there's some problem Sahadev " Arjun said a serious tone.

"Yes yes check how much ever you want. You can't get my dressing senses". Nakul said closing his eyes,keeping his hands on his hip and looking sideways as if he had been given an award for his dress that he had worn.

Sahadev replied  "Checking Bhratha" and just went on near Nakul's ear and shouted at the top of his lungs "Aaahhhh  Aaahh"

Nakul jolted as there was a sudden rush of soundwaves  into his eardrum.

"Why What did you do" Nakul shouted at the sudden action of his twin.

" Checking " Sahadev replied.

" What  "

" Your ear "  Arjun replied.

" For what. " Nakul asked.

"You don't hear things properly. She said she loves our baby not your dressing sense. No cheating Nakul. " Both said sternly.

" You should have said that in a non violent way"   said Nakul rubbing his ears.
"That was a terrible way" he added making  the other two chuckle.

"Ok come let's go. It's already late. " Arjun said.
As they moved out they saw Kunti standing out.

" What happened "

"What was the sound. Is everything fine ? "She asked.

Sahadev now realized that he had done something too much.

"No Mata It was nothing. Just a little noise" Nakul said trying to pull of the issue.

" Little noise " Kunti stared ,pinching Nakul's ears.

"Ah mata Sahadev also " Nakul said holding his ears.

"Sahadev also"  Kunti repeated in a baby tone catching his ears too.

"Ah mata. Paining. " Both said in unison.

" Paining right. See behave properly. Today is your children's naming ceremony. You don't behave like children. Ok.  "  She commanded.

"You too Arjun. Tell them to behave properly. "  To which he nodded.

Everyone headed to the  Hall decorated with flowers all over. There were many sacrificial fires performed.  The whole place was constructed in a way that whole of the people could spectate the ceremony.

The two babies were twinned in the same colour of dress. Gold rings adorning their beautifully shaped hands and legs. Long chains adorning their short neck ,a tilak on their foreheads and a smile plastering their faces.

"Maharaj, The naming ceremony can start. Do you suggest some name ?"

"I and Draupadi want Dwarakadeesh Vasudev Krishn to name our children.
Yudhishthir said while Yagyaseni nodded.

"It's my pleasure."Said Sri Krishn with the ever adorable smile  embellishing his face.

First when Yudhishthir handed over the baby boy to him,  the baby shrieked laughter and pointed his little finger at Vasudev's head.

The Lord just looked up and asked
"Do you want my peacock feather. Don't worry I will give one to you too. "

The baby seemingly understood the words of the magician whose words often puzzled people around.

He then took the honey that was kept in the geoid shaped ivory pot with the spatula., fed it to the baby and said so
that
"This child of  Maharaj yudhishthir is capable of bearing the weapons of the enemies like the vindhya mountains and so would be called
   “ Prathivindhya”. "

Prativindhya these words from the Lord's mouth echoed in the room, followed by the hails of the people.

Hail prince Prativindhya!

Vasudev Krishn handed Prativindhya to his mother and took the baby girl in his hands.

He then gave a sip of honey to her and said so that

  "This princess is the pearl to the crown of Indraprastha, the pride of this nation, this extremely beautiful one would be called “Suthanu”. "

Hail princess Suthanu!

After the rituals had been over when everyone had been resting in a room
Draupadi  spoke “Prati, your Mamashree had promised to give you his peacock feathers. Don't forget to get it for yourself. ”

“Even he would have forgotten sakhi. Why are you so eager. ”Sri Krishn asked.

"Promise is a promise Swami. You have to  fulfill it. I had promised to give them these two bracelets and now have fullfilled it. It's your time now."
Said Devi Rukmini, adorning it in their wrists.  The goddess of wealth had herself gifted them with wealth. What more could one ask for.

"Suthanu I wish I had a daughter like you. " Said Devi Sathyabhama.

"Make her your daughter in law. Care for her like your daughter"  Said Madhav leisurely.

Everyone glared at his sudden words.
"Planning for her marriage on the day of her naming ceremony Madhav. " Arjun asked while everyone giggled.

But some random thoughts of present becomes true in future......

Thanks for 8k + reads

Thanks for 8k + reads. Thanks to all those who had read, voted and commented on this story. It's a great pleasure.
    Thanks...