Random talks...

Draupadi was sitting in a room checking the accounts of the treasury.
She had perfectly sat on a cushioned seat specially made for her so that she does not feel any discomfort during her pregnancy days awaiting her first child.

She was leisurely sitting on the chair, one of her hand resting on her 9 month baby bump while the other held a scroll.
Near the chair on the table there laid many scrolls.

" Your Majesty, If you are done doing the duties of the queen, can you do the duty of an ideal mother. " Said the king entering the room with Bheem who held a plate full of food.

This was probably the fifth time they want her to eat. Eating more than thrice a day was not at all fine for Draupadi. But her overprotective husbands wanted her to do that for her being healthy.

Draupadi looked at the plate and was in no mood to eat so she blurted out
"But Arya --..."

Bheem interupted her - "No buts Panchali. I myself had prepared this Kheer and laddoo for my daughter. You can't take away her right from getting what she deserves."

"Hmm. When did you begin to forsee things Arya. How come you know the child is a daughter. What if it's a son. " Draupadi asked widening her eyes .

"We want a daughter." .The first and the second pandav said together.

" But why ? Most of the Royal Members wish for a son. But why do you want a daughter. " She asked.

"Because we aren't in your so called list of most of the Royal members." Said Nakul.

" But I want a son ." The queen proclaimed her wish.

" But we want a daughter. " They said in unision.

"Son" Draupadi pouted.

" Majority wins - So Daughter. " They said.

" What if I get both a grandson and a grand daughter " asked Kunti standing at the entrance making everyone look at her with astonishment.

" Perfect with both a prince and princess " Sahadev blurted out standing near Kunti.

" How would the life of a princess be mata" Asked Nakul.

" Why did you get this sudden interest s about the life of princesses. "Asked Kunti.

"He always takes interest in the lives of princesses more than anthying Mata" Said Bheem pressing the word Princesses and glanced Draupadi and Nakul within a fraction of seconds.

He had expected his wife to reciprocate something. But his brother was faster.

"Bhratha I just wanted to know the lives of Princesses. Find their problems .so that our daughter doesn't face any such challenges. The world always thinks ill of good people like me" Said Nakul in a faster pace giving a glare to Bheem uttering the last four words loud and clear.

Sahadev didn't want any such continuation of their petty fights.so he interrupted saying "Yes Mata tell us about your life at kuntiboj. "

Kunti felt some reluctance in tracing back her days at her father's abode. Thinking of that place brought a heartbreaking memory of her eldest. She thought of Radheya from whom she had snatched the name of Kaunteya.
But soon the eagerness of the Madreyas brought her back to the atmosphere and she stated,

"Hmm life of a Princesses is indeed beautiful. I have been my father's favorite. He used to tell me stories of great warriors. Whenever free we used to go to the shore of Ganges . We love spending time in the lap of mother nature.
I had carved my name on the bark of trees with arrows in my childhood thinking that only then they would remember me.
I used to stroll out of the palace secretly into the forest with my friends. I remember sneaking into the kitchen with my friends at the mid of night to savour ladoos. I think Bheem too had got this habit just from me.Life becomes more beautiful as well as chaotic when you have a sibling. "

" But the worst part is having an annoying twin brother. "Interrupted Draupadi.

"I second you whole heartedly Panchali" said Sahadev with a grumpy expression.

Nakul who was still now in a dreamland suddenly was abrupted by his brother's words.

" Hey wait what. When was I annoying you. See you should feel lucky and proud of having a handsome twin like me. You are the one who annoys me with your large heavy weird books and your not so easily understandable words ok. "
Said Nakul staring at Sahadev.

Bheem was now very interested in his mother's story after knowing their similarity of stealing laddos.
" Mata you please do continue. Just stop blabbering Nakul. " He said in an annoyed tone.

"Enough of mine. Ask your wife." Said Kunti.

"Yes Draupadi how was your experience just after few days of your birth. " Asked Yudhishthir.

"Mine is a different story. During the initial days of my birth everything and everyone would seem weird except Dhrishtadyumna. He too faced problems similar to mine.

People would say things which we rarely understood. If we had not been  twins then it would have been difficult for both of us. I remember the weird expressions he would give to me when people used to talk of dolls and games.
He was the one who used to help me to sneak out of the palace. " Draupadi continued.

"So your brother is so good not like my twin. " Said Nakul interrrupting to which Sahadev responded by keeping his fingers on his lips asking him to be quiet.

Draupadi continued,
"He too used to poke fun of me. I take revenge for that too, that too in front of some women. You know he would turn all red and pink in front of women.. "

"Like Sahadev "Nakul interrupted again glaring at him holding back his laughter.

"Shut up Nakul." Sahadev and kunti said in a unision. Sahadev was annoyed to a great extent.

"Yes this happens . People get tensed when we say the truth. You continue panchali. " Nakul sadid with  fake hurt.

"Once I and my sister tricked Dhrisht and made him fall in a well."

" Princesses are very dangerous too. " Said Bheem as if drawing conclusions.

"Ahh Arya" Came Draupadi's scream.

" No no Panchali  I never said you're dangerous. You are such a calm and composed princesses. "  Bheem almost pleaded thinking she had got angry hearing his words. He didn't want to  get into his wife's nerves.

" Bheem she is having her labour pain." Came kunti's voice.

Soon the atmosphere was filled with tension. The queen's scream increased decibel by decibel. The whole palace was now in a ruckus. Maids running here and there.....

___________________________________________

Will end it here and continue tomorrow.
I know this chapter might be quite boring as I lost continuity and am updating it after 30 -35 days.
But sure will give a good chapter tomorrow..

         DO VOTE AND COMMENT
                           IF YOU  LIKE  ❤

___________________________________________