Happy Moments.

"Its a great pleasure that we visited this temple Bhratha" said Arjun standing leisurely under a tree with his one hand around Bheem's shoulder , eating a mango with the other which Nakul had just plucked from the tree.

"Don't worry Draupadi. Mata would take care of both Prati and Suthanu. Anyways we would reach the palace before evening " assured Sahadev to the mother, who had left her eight months old children under her mother in law's supervision to visit the Lord Shiva temple at the outskirts of the city.

Both just walked past the river and went near the tree where the others were standing
"Bhratha Arjun ,the preparations for the pooja are done. Jyesth asked us to come in." informed Sahadev.
"Where is Nakul? " He inquired.

" Here Sahadev. "came Nakul's voice from the top of the tree where he was comfortably seated in one of the branches with a pile of mangoes in his lap.

"Nakul give me another Mango" commanded Bheem.
"Sorry Bhratha I can't.you didn't even  thank me for the help I did. " retorted Nakul.

"What help" Sahadev asked lazily knowing Nakul was just going to play some antics.

"I just risked my life by climbing this very very tall tree just for the sake of relieving my brother's hunger and he isn't even thankful for my sacrifice but just wants another mango from me. " ranted Nakul faking hurt.

Of course the tree was tall enough that no one could pluck the mangoes from the ground. But the branch that Nakul was sitting wasn't " very very tall for him to risk his life "as he claimed.And no one literally asked him to climb the tree. Arjun just face palmed as he wasn't ready for another drama from Nakul.

Draupadi who was least bothered in their conversation till now just stared at Nakul first and then the bottom of the tree raising her eyebrows as if questioning the tallness of the tree about which he had just ranted about. She gave him a "even I could climb this easily" look.

Nakul who was about to say something more just fell silent to Draupadi's stare while the other burst into laughter.

"I heard even the loudest mouths shut to their woman's stare.Today I see its true" said Sahadev laughing.

"Enough Arya. Get down let's go ." Draupadi said.

"No I am not coming down until people recognize my work. Not before Bhratha Bheem thanks me for the adventure that I just did for his sake. " Nakul retorted not ready to give up his antics.

"Ok we will make you come down"     said sahadev winking at Bheem.

"Sure Sahadev we will. "replied Bheem nodding his head.
He just went near the tree shaking it violently making Nakul fall off it.
Draupadi held her hand out to help him . He held her hand and got up while the others were still busy laughing at him.

"You three spoiled my favorite dress. Its dirty now. How would I show up to the temple . "Nakul ranted again.

"There's no princess here for you to impress with your looks.So Rajkumar Nakul, it would be better for you to stop your antics and just come in." Was Arjun's final words as he left into the temple.

Nakul retorted again,loudly enough for Arjun to hear,
"See this world doesn't take me seriously. I know you people are just insecure that I look handsome and hence spoiled my dress now.I know everyone are...." but he stopped in between beholding his queen's stare.

Nakul knew that was the final look.
He knew one word more and he is done. He just followed Arjun's footsteps silently

"Aren't you both coming. "Draupadi asked Sahadev and Bheem.

"Of course we are. You go in. We will just follow. "Came Bheem's polite voice.

"Did Nakul stop with one stare from Draupadi. " asked Sahadev surprised.

"Of course it was you who told men fall silent to their wife's silence. " Bheem replied.

"But Bhratha do you fall silent when Hidimba bhabhi gets angry like this at times. " inquired Sahadev.

"I ask sorry and stay quiet if it's my mistake and stay quiet and ask sorry if it's her mistake. " Bheem said.

"But why would you ask sorry for her mistake? " Interrogated Sahadev.

''Of course you should if you are the husband.
See Arjun , he could be the world's best archer but its always better for him to bow in front of his wife.That's why One stare from Draupadi he went in.Your bow that helps you in the battlefield wouldn't help in front of your wife . You will learn it as time passes" Bheem replied to an amused  Sahadev.

"Experience speaks, right Arya"came a voice in a mocking tone that just startled Bheem.

"eh Draupadi you're still here. Come let's go in. Jyeshth called us a long time ago right. " said Sahadev putting his hand around her shoulder shoving her in.

At a distance Bheem could hear Sahadev saying , "Sorry Draupadi don't take what Bhratha Bheem said seriously. He was just kidding. Sorry on his behalf"

Bheem couldn't react but just laugh to himself, "Did Sahadev take his advice too seriously. "

While everyone entered the temple, all the preparations were done.

They stood there Praying the Lord for the well being of their family and their People.
When they were seated outside the temple Nakul complained to Yudhishthir about how everyone annoyed him .
But he was put silent by yudhishthir's interrogation of whether it was the others who annoyed him or it was him who annoyed the others.
The others burst into a laughter.

"Bhratha I am having a headache. Ask them to not make sound. "Whined Nakul laying his head on Yudhishthir's lap.
"Ok everyone be quiet. My brother is feeling tired" came in the eldest Pandav's authoritative voice with a smile while the others fell silent .

Yudhishthir stroked Nakul's hair pacifying him while the others just had a hearty conversation enjoying their loved ones company but little did they know something was conspired against them.

Thanks for peeping in

Sincere apologies to my sincere readers for the very long hiatus.
...Do vote and comment...