[28;END]

Jeongin sprung up, grabbed his basic belongings and headed out to the location Chan sent him. As he was running downstairs, he was debating on whether to wait for a train or just run to his apartment. He decided on sprinting since it would be faster than waiting for a train.
     Jeongin's mind was full of just Changbin. Even though he doesn't show it, he really cares for him, way more than people think. Changbin is the loudest of them all and for him to be missing for almost two days is extremely suspicious and concerning.
      Jeongin looked at the address again and it said his apartment was on the tenth floor. Once he arrived at the elevator, he noticed a sign stuck on the door that read, "Under construction, use the stairs please." Jeongin sighed in frustration and rushed to the stairs.
    Once arriving, he rang the door bell only to get no response. He then proceeded to ring the doorbell multiple times until he heard faint footsteps. As the door sprang open, Jeongin jumped, spreading his arms out to hug Changbin. "What have you been doing everyone is worried about you Changbin!" Jeongin exclaimed.
    Changbin slowly brought his hands up to Jeongin's waist. "I just wasn't really feeling well I'm sorry I didn't think anyone would care." Changbin answered, lowering his head. "Look at me in the eyes Changbin," Jeongin demanded. Changbin brought his head up, hesitant to look Jeongin in the eyes. "Everyone cares, we love you so much, I love you. Don't make me worry like that!" Jeongin faintly yelled. "What happened you need to tell me after making me worry like that," Jeongin said, a pout forming on his lips.
"Y-you know i can't resist your pout stop, not the puppy eyes too," Changbin complained. "Tell me," Jeongin repeated, releasing Changbin from his embrace. "I uh I thought you hated me, and those messages on the group chat lowered my mood, Changbin said. "I uh l-like you that's why it hurt," Changbin confessed.
    Jeongin froze. They both stood there staring at each other in silence for around ten seconds. Ten seconds of utter silence, until Jeongin finally snapped out of it. "Did i hear that right? You like me??" Jeongin asked, in disbelief of what he just heard.
    "Yes I do, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable I can leave you alo-," Changbin was rambling, only to get cut off by Jeongin pulling him in for a hug. "I like you too idiot, be more confident in yourself, this isn't the Changbin I know." Jeongin whispered, barely audible but loud enough for Changbin to hear him, "I love you so so much, you mean so much to me whether i show it or not."
Jeongin tightened his grip on Changbin's waist, raised his head and pecked Changbin's neck. "S-so are we a thing now?" Changbin asked, his blood rushing to his cheeks, turning extremely red. "Of course Binnie!!" Jeongin replied.

_
___
_____
___
_

jeonginyang:

101,489,684 likesjeonginyang: i have a bf nowview all 1,486,291 comments

101,489,684 likes
jeonginyang: i have a bf now
view all 1,486,291 comments

kimseungminie: hUH

bangchanfromstraya: i knew it was going to happen today

leefelix: OMG FINALLY THEY STOPPED BEING IN DENIAL!!🥳🥳

minho: 🥳🥳🎉🎊

jisung: second best couple after hyunsung

hhyunjin: wbk

babychangbin: i love you so much !! <3

__
____
__

minho:

98,386,397 likesminho: now that everyones in a good mood due to jeongbin, i'm taking all the spotlight and im officially terminating the divorce contract

98,386,397 likes
minho: now that everyones in a good mood due to jeongbin, i'm taking all the spotlight and im officially terminating the divorce contract. 2min remain together😽
view all 1,286,397 comments

kimseungminie: 🥳🥳 i love you bae <33

minho: ew

jisung: idc

hhyunjin: good job👍

bangchanfromstraya: proud of you both💔

leefelix: anyways

jeonginyang: did anyone ask grandpas?🙄

babychangbin: jeongin you don't need to be the centre of everything 24/7

jeonginyang: yes i do

babychangbin: you're already the centre of my life tho, my sunshine <3

leefelix: beautiful.

kimseungminie: that brought me to tears.

__
_____
__

-FIN-
thank you so much for supporting this fanfic, even if it took me a while to finish. I love you all so much !! I hope the chapters with proper writing were tolerable. I know I'm not the best writer & i take so long to update but thank you for dealing with me <3 I will be editing this ff later if there are any typos or mistakes. Until my next ff, see u😽