Chapter 2: Bigamy

Start from the beginning

It took her a whole minute but she slowly calmed down, I took a strand of hair that had fallen into her face to place it behind her ear. I caressed her cheek and she leaned into my touch, placing a hand on top of hers to prevent me from taking it away.

"So Bella thinks Jasper is a man-whore" she stated trying to keep a serious face but failing, I giggled "What did Alice said?"

She had a mischievous smirk on her face, I gave her a disapproving look.

"She said that she is thrilled to be part of such a juicy rumor like a bigamous relationship, that the whole incest gossip was getting boring" I rolled my eyes at the eccentricity of Rosalie's sister "And even tho' I am really thankful to her for being so cool about it I don't think I ..."

Someone knocked on my window, I got startled and turned, it was Jasper and Alice.

Rosalie beamed and leaned over me to press the window button to roll it down, before going back to her seat.

Alice popped her head in while Jasper was leaning on her back to also fit his head on the window.

"Count us in" Alice chimed with a huge grin on her face, Rosalie clapped in excitement and I gaped "Jasper has some classes next to yours so he will be carrying Soff's books"

"I can also escort you to your first class" he added with a side smug smile.

I was speechless, were they really skimming on letting the whole school believe we had a thing?

Rosalie opened the glove box pulling out her wallet, she pulled out a 20 and held out her hand to Jasper, he arched an eyebrow.

"Buy enough food at lunch for the three of you" she seemed so excited, Jasper rolled his eyes.

"I can buy my wife and fake girlfriend their lunch myself, thank you very much" he pushed back Rosalie's money, Alice winked at me

"Aren't we so lucky, Soff?" she asked me with a questioning look, now three vampires were staring at me, I still had my mouth open. They were expecting my approval; I was touched by this.

"I guess we are" I finally nodded with complicity, she squealed.

"But you owe us" she warned us with an extended finger.

"What you want?" Rosalie rolled her eyes, a smile still on her face.

"Jasper and I get to be bridesmaids if you get married" Alice jumped on the balls of her feet.

"Deal" Rosalie agreed before taking her bag, opening the door and bolting out the car.

I was left there speechless, Alice scattered as well.

The only one remaining was Jasper that opened the door for me, then pressed the button to roll up the window.

"Was a that a proposal?" I looked up to ask him a little disorientated, he snickered taking my backpack off my hand and swinging it to his shoulder "It felt like a proposal"

I was starting to hyperventilate, but quickly took my inhaler form the pocket of my jeans and took a hit. Jasper passed an arm around my shoulders to support me.

"Are you ok?" he seemed more tense, and I realized how close we were so he was a little uncomfortable.

"Yes, but that woman is going to be the death of me" I complained with a frown, Jasper snorted.

"Welcome to the club" he spoke like he was running out of breath and I knew that he wouldn't be able to talk anymore without having to breath so I did not reply to him.