f a m i l y

this was a request by @hvsjixb

- warnings: none
- pronouns used: she/her

y/d/n - your daughters name

——
Y/n pov:

it was around 6 am when i woke up to y/d/n crying. i slowly started to get up to check on her. But vinnie stopped me

"lay back down, i'll go check on her." Vinnie says kindly to me

i do as he says, i lay back in bed for a while but i couldn't go back to sleep, it's now like 7am and vinnie still hasn't came back to bed.

i tip-toed to y/d/n's room, i slowly looked in and there they were. vinnie was sleeping in the white rocking chair with y/d/n cuddled up in his arms.

Vinnie's pov:
after i told y/n to go lay back down, i walked to y/d/n's room. which wasn't that far from our room.

When i walked in there was my beautiful daughter sitting up in her bed with tear stains on her pink cheeks. i walked over to her and asked what was wrong, she just shook her head no and climbed in my arms.

she probably had a bad dream i thought, because i used to have them all the time at her age.

i carried her in my arms and walked to the rocking chair by her bookshelf in the corner of her room.

i asked " do wanna read a book?" in a soft tone. y/d/n looked up and shook her head up and down

i walked over to her bookshelf and asked her to pick a book out.

she pointed to "the kissing hand" i grabbed the book and sat in the chair, at this point y/d/n stopped crying.

i started reading the book to her, she snuggled her head into my neck

as i finished the book i could her faint snores, i looked down and saw y/d/n sleeping. i didn't want to wake her up so i just stayed there and closed my eyes. i fell into a deep sleep.

y/n's pov:

as i walked in the room when i saw them, i immediately wanted to take a picture of them due to how cute they were.

i walked fast to me and vinnie's shared room and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand by our bed.

i walked to the room of my daughter and took a picture of vinnie and my very cute daughter.

y/d/n wavy brown hair was covering her face, and vinnie's arms were draped over her.

i posted the picture on instagram and left the the room while quietly shutting the door.

— time skip —

it was now almost 9:00am so, decided to go check on vinnie and y/d/n, i walked in and saw y/d/n playing with her toys on the floor.

she looked up, her eyes widened as she saw me "mommy!!"y/d/n said, she ran over to me with one of her toys still in her hands

i picked her up and asked "do wanna wake daddy up?" as i looked at vinnie who was still passed out in the chair

she nodded her, i set her down. y/d/n ran to her bed to grab her hippo stuffed animal.

she looked at me,i nodded my head giving her a yes she can hit him with her stuffed animal.

she jumped up and hit vinnie's lap and lower stomach with her hippo "daddy! daddy! wake up!" she kept saying vinnie slowly opened his eyes.

vinnie's pov:
i felt something hitting my lap, i heard y/d/n sweet voice yelling "daddy! daddy! wake up!" i opened my eyes to her smiling up at me. "your up! mommy! mommy, daddy's up!" her soft voice said while giggling as she ran to the door

i looked up, i saw my beautiful girlfriend y/n smiling at our daughter. y/n picked y/d/n up and set her up against her hip.

y/n looked at me and pointed while talking to our daughter " he looks funny doesn't he?" making y/d/n giggle. i walked over to the small mirror in her room

my hair was mess, welcome to bed head i thought. y/n walked over to me and hugged me.

"good morning handsome" she said as she kissed me (morning breath isn't a thing in ✨wattpad✨)

"eww!" a small voice said, me and y/n looked down

y/d/n made a grossed out face "oh come here!" i said while grabbing her, she dropped her stuffed animal while giggling

"i think we won the best family" i said out loud, y/n smiled and kissed our
daughter's head

"ya i think we do" she said

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 :

The next part is gonna be y/d/n when she's older !! this is my first request !

    @𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫