Cole nodded his head "Ok well I'm going to go visit AJ and see how his doing before we go" He told his gran as he made his way to the door. As soon as he was out of the office, he let out the breath he was holding.

The idea of hunting the hunters scared the crap out of him, but there was no way he could not go. He had to do it for his brother. They had to pay for what they had done to him.

He walked into the medical room to find Rose was still sitting in the exact same spot she was in when he had left earlier. The only difference now was her head was now on the bed and she looked to be asleep.

Cole walked up beside the bed and looked at his brothers sleeping form. He should have woken up by now and the fact that he hadn't wasn't a good sign,

"Hey brother, I see your still sleeping. You need to get your lazy ass up out of bed because your poor mate is going to get bored waiting around here for you." Cole glanced at Rose to see if he had disturbed her sleeping by talking.

Cole wiped the hair on his brother's head away from his eyes. "Anyway I just came in to see you before I have to leave. It seems dad has found a way to track the hunters and we are going to go after them."

Cole lowered his voice to a whisper hoping no one but his brother would hear him "I wish you were awake and coming with me. I'm scared AJ, scared that they are going to kill me. I know that if you were awake and going you would be making fun of me for being worried." He cleared his throat as he started to choke up at the thought of his brother and what he would be doing if her were awake.

"So I really need you to wake up for me and tell me everything is going to be ok." He looked ard at his brother for any sign that he was waking up. Cole let out a deep breath when he realised he wasn't going too.

"I'm doing this for you AJ, those guys need to pay for what they have done to you and im going to make sure they pay."

Cole bent down and kissed his brother on the top of the head "I love you brother, your my best friend and I need you to hurry up and come back to me because I don't think I know how to live without you in my life." He whispered into his brothers ear.

He stood up straight and took one last look at his brother before turning and making his way to the door.

"Cole" he heard Rose say behind him.

He stopped walking but didn't turn to face her, he didn't want her to see the tears that were building up in his eyes.

"Yeah" Cole said after he cleared his throat.

"Be careful" She told him "I know when your brother wakes up you will be one of the first persons he will want to see, so don't go and get hurt, ok?"

Cole nodded his head "Yeah ok" He took a deep breath and turned to face her "If something were to happen to me, can you tell him what I had just said so he will know?" He asked her.

Rose smiled at him "He already knows Cole, but I will tell him for you."

"Thanks Rose"

"Don't sweat it, I would hope you would do the same thing for me if anything ever happened to me"

Cole nodded his head at her and walked out of the room, he made his way towards the front door to where his gran told him to meet her. He would be a little early but that was ok.

He opened the front door to the pack house and was surprised to see the amount of people that were waiting out there.

"Ah good you're here" Lucy said as she walked up to him.

"Yeah, I thought I was going to be early but I guess I'm late" Cole said with a frown.

Lucy waved him off "Not at all, everyone is just eager to start the hunt is all." She told him.

"Ok everyone now that we are all here I guess we can get a move on" Lucy said to the crowd "You have the option of going in wolf or human form, which ever you want" Lucy told them.

"I'm going in wolf form" One of the pack members shouted out. "I want to feel my teeth digging into their flesh as they take their last breath"

The crowd cheered in excitement, Cole looked at his Gran whose eyes were completely brown. Her wolf was now in charge.

"Pay attention to your surrounding and your senses" She growled "And don't die." She looked at Cole "Don't leave me side, do you understand?"

Cole nodded his head, he wouldn't admit it aloud, but he was glad that he was going to be close to his grans wolf. Her wolf may be sadistic, but it was also very over protective of her family. He had not doubt in his mind that she would keep him safe.

"Ok than those of you going in their wolf forms should change now. Let's get hunting," Lucy said with an evil smile on her face.