Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

Cole raced into the school building as fast as he could at human speed. He hasn't seen his mate since he told her how he felt and wasn't even sure if she had returned to school. He raced down the hallway to her classroom door and pressed his ear against it to hear if anyone was inside. Third period had already started and he knew that she didn't have a class now.

Not hearing anything, he opened the door to find his mate sitting there at her desk. Her hands were pressed against her face. The sound of her sobbing had him on high alert.

Racing over to her side, he knelt down beside her and touched her arm gently.

She jumped in her seat when he had touched her. She had obviously not heard him come in to the room.

"It's ok, Ms Bell it's only me Cole" he said in a soothing voice.

She pulled back her hands from her face and stared at him. "Oh, Cole" She sobbed. Before he knew it she had wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest.

"I had heard that one of the Benson Twins had been hurt yesterday, I was so worried it had been you." She confessed.

Cole pulled back and looked at her, shock was clear on his face. "You were crying because you thought I was hurt?" He asked

He watched as his mate wiped the tears off her face. "Well you are a student of mine, of course I care." She said softly.

Cole smiled at her "It's ok to admit you care about me Natasha" he said in a low voice "Because I care about you too"

"I can't, I shouldn't" She said shaking her head.

"Why because your engaged to that jerk? " Cole asked her

"It's complicated Cole, you just have to believe me when I say this" She says pointing a finger at herself then Cole "Will never happen."

"Why? Just give me one good reason why?"

His mate sighed, she looked so defeated to him with her puffy red eyes and nose "It just can't be"

"You are mine whether you are willing to except it or not" he told her.

'Are you going to force me to be with you Cole?" she asked.

"No" He said frowning "It's not force if you want it too"

She shook her head "It doesn't matter what I want, I cannot be with you" She stood from her seat and walked over to one of the windows in the room, she looked outside the window with her back to him.

Cole let out a small growl and stalked towards her. Grabbing her by the waist, he spun her around so she was facing him.

"You.....are.....mine," he said to her slowly "The sooner you accept that the better."

"I may be yours Cole but that still does not mean we can ever be together," She told him softly

"Who is going to stop me?" He growled before kissing her gently on the lips "Your finance?" he asked softly as he pulled back from her lips only to bring is mouth down on her jaw and nibbling softly.

"I know you want me as much as I want you Natasha," he mumbled as he continued his way down her throat sucking and nibbling causing her to moan.

"We can't" She said breathlessly when his hands reached her pants and he started undoing the button.

"Why not" He growled

"We are at school. If any one sees us I could get into a lot of trouble," She said

Cole groaned but pulled away "Fine" He blew out a large breath "Than meet me after school somewhere" He told her.

She shook her head vigorously "I can't Cole, I'm sorry but I can't risk it"

Cole groaned, "I need you Natasha, I need you more than I need air to breath, please," He begged

She looked at him with sad eyes "I'm sorry Cole, I really am"

She started walking away but he grabbed her by the arm "Wait" He told her.

He released her arm, walked over to her desk, and searched for a pen and paper he scribbled down his mobile number before handing her the piece of paper. "Just in case you can get away, call me and I will be there."

She smiled kindly at him "Thanks Cole"

Cole walked over and pecked her on the lips. "I won't be here for the rest of the day, I need to get back to my brother. I only really came here so I could see you

"How is he?" She asked softly.

Cole shrugged "We don't know yet if he is going to survive" His shoulders drooped and he sighed "I can't lose him he has to survive."

Natasha walked over and hugged Cole "I'm so sorry Cole"

Cole pecked her on the side of the head "Me too" he pulled away from her "I need to get back to him, call me if you can meet up with me"

"I will." She said nodding her head.

Cole walked out of the classroom and made his way down the hall towards the front entrance of the school

"Cole!" He heard someone call out from behind him.

He turned around and groaned "What do you want Faith"

Faith ran up to him panting "I heard about AJ, how is he? Is he alright?"

"How did you hear about him?" He asked Faith, he hadn't thought much of it when his mate said that she had heard that a Benson Twin had been hurt, but now that Faith had said something, he couldn't help but wonder where they had heard it from. None of the pack members where at school today. They were still on lock down.

"It's all around the school, he was in a hunting accident right?"

"Rrr...ight" he said hesitantly

"Well can I see him?" she asked

Cole frowned at her "See who?"

Faith rolled her eye "AJ silly, can I see him?"

"Why?" Cole ask dumbfounded

"Because he is going to eventually be my boyfriend Cole, of course I want to see him and make sure he is alright." Faith explained.

"Faith you know AJ already has a girlfriend, and you also know he is not interested in you in the least," Cole explained.

"Don't be ridicules, he is just playing hard to get," She said slapping him on the arm "You know how you guys get, don't want to come across to eager"

"Believe me Faith, AJ isn't playing. He is just not interested in you at all"

"You wrong" She said her smile falling off her face "He wants me I know he does."

Cole shook his head at her "I don't have time for this shit" he muttered to himself "No Faith you can't see him, he has his girlfriend with him who is taking care of him. He has more than enough company already."

Faith huffed "She won't last long he will get sick of her and come back to me"

"Don't bet on it" Cole said before having enough of her and walking away. He walked outside the school building and made his way to his car.