Antonio x Fem!Reader <>

Requested by @ViosaLight (sorry still not good with Wattpad- this is my first book </3 ) sorry if it's bad this is also my first smut.

______________________________

"My god this sucks! This so sucks! Unfair!" The h/c women screamed in her head. She was found first, being the decider if the team didn't help. She would have to kite for a while Andrew was down on decoding, if Vera failed a calibration it'll abnormal the whole cipher. If you got chaired Martha would decode slower. She panicked and looked behind her, she couldn't see the hunter because she knew they were following her trail.

Y/n hid and leaned against a rock on lakeside. She thought she was safe before she heard the sequealing of a peeper. "Fuck." She mumbled under her breath and ran away hoping it wasn't the direction of the hunter. She heard the deep hums of the hunter. Her body almost froze. Looking behind her to confirm her point. Antonio, the talented violinist. She was lost staring before she heard a loud noise of a note. She held her stomach in pain as the note went straight past her side. Y/n threw down a pallet but to get distant.

"Isn't that funny the little mouse thinking they can get away from me." The deep voice from behind caused her to hold her breath and run straight into the shack. After you vaulted he put another note down and she fell to the ground and held her head. The female cursed under her breath and looked up at the male who just vaulted over the window. You sighed and looked at the basement.

"Aren't you going to chair me?" She grumbled and looked back up only to see him crouching down. "Violin-" He grabbed her chin and left your head up, it cut her off from talking.

He stared at the survivors. Who was smaller than him. A lot smaller like a bunny, a bunny compared to the big bad wolf. Most survivors would think of it that way. "You're cute, small you could fit in my hand." She obviously couldn't but it was just to give the girl a little bit of fear. "Hmmm, my bunny, huh?'" His raspy  voice caught her off guard, she's been star stuck the whole time. What's he talking about. His normal wide smile was gone and he was just staring with a blank face. He stood back up, "what if we do something fun little bunny."

She blushed and looked away. "Fun? W-what are you talking about?" He chuckled and lifted her head up a little with the bow of the violin, which was neatly placed against the wall. Y/n continued to look up with a confused look. 'I mean sure he looks nice, and his voice was sweet to listen too. He's spared you a few times. A nice guy, but he's a hunter.'

"What a dirty mind you have there bunny, if you thought about it maybe I can make it come true." He chuckled as he said in a joking tone. "You can get up, have you been self healing?" He asked and watched her. She stood up and he grabbed her wrist. It fit in his hand perfectly.she blushed as he pulled her into his chest. The small frame hit it with a small thud. Y/n put her other hand on his chest before putting it underneath her cheek. His laugh caused the girl to whimper in embarrassment. He slowly walked to the wall, his long strides caused her to slip up a little bit.

She was pushed away from his chest and against the wall. Her other hand was quickly taken by his hand to join her other. She was made to stand up straight. "You looked so pretty under me." He hummed and tilted his head. "So y/n how do you like the idea of being devoured?" He leaned down and whispered the words into her ear which caused her hips to move up a little and she struggled a small bit with her hands. Another hum came from the hunter. "Can you say something, little bunny?" He asked as he put his leg in between hers.

She closed her eyes and looked away. "I-its embarrassin-" she was cut off by her own voice. His leg roughly went up against her woman hood. She could feel his glare looking down on her face. She mewed and moved her hips to get more fiction. God it was so embarrassing, her face burned with a dark red as she felt the glare slowly move off her face.