My normal life but yet not so normal at all- Chapter 2

CH-2

~ Asha POV~

we arrive at the high school and before i can even park, Blake jumps out of the car but i can hear him yell something inaudible back. Ugh what a stupid ass of a brother. Anyways i pick up my backpack and start my walk into the school.

Ok well if you all wanna know little about me here it is: I'm a regular teenage girl. I am 16 years old

, i haven’t really had any boyfriends. I have had dates but they don’t last long, i know all the guys want me for sex, and that’s it so i don’t continue it with them. I am a nice person, i am not a bitch, or a preppy girl or whatever you wanna call those people. I don’t really want to be popular even if it is every girls dream, well it isn’t mine. I like reading, drawing, singing, listening to music, hanging out with my friends. I don’t really like sports except for swimming, and horseback riding-and to all of you out here who don’t think horseback riding is a sport well it is and it is in the Olympics as a sport. So don’t piss me off about that cause i can be very determined on getting people to know whats on my mind. Anyways I am usually shy unless i want someone to know something. I am very protective of my family and friends. I hate cooking but i like eating healthy foods. I am not spoiled and well that’s all i am going to tell you for now.

While i was leaning against my locker thinking of what to do i notice that someone is trying to get my attention. I become alert and look ahead to find its my best friends Kai and Ivy.

Kai is a cool guy he isn’t a player or anything He is really hot, and a nice guy. Also he is in the popular group but he still hangs out with us. He has short blond hair and golden eyes. And Ivy she is super nice, she doesn’t care if she embarrasses herself or the people around her. She is tall, skinny and has a nice curvy body. She also has green eyes and brown hair with blond streaks in it.

I snap out of my little day dreaming and go and hug both of them before asking whats up.

“ Oh, nothing much, just wanting to see how my favourite girl is doing” Replies Kai with a wink.

“ Kai, stop being all flirty, she doesn’t like you in that way, do you Asha?” Ivy says while being a little but annoyed... Hmm

I laugh “ Kai, sorry to burst your bubble on this but i have to go with Ivy on this one!” I wink at Ivy and give her a high five. I look over to see Kai pouting and i feel bad, NOT, well we always joke around like this so i give him another hug and that seems to satisfy him for the moment.

We talk some more about what happened over the weekend and why i am here so early. I usually get here right before the bell so i don’t have to deal with the cheerleaders and jocks. After talking for about 10 minutes or so i look at my cell phone and see its Five minutes to go until the bell rings. So i look around and notice a lot of people around and i am surprised that i didn’t see it before.

“ Well we better get to class” I look at Kai who looks sad about this, wow that’s weird, he usually loves to get to class. He isn’t a nerd or anything but he doesn’t mind school. I was just about to ask why he looks so sad, but then he brings a smile on his face and i just shrug mentally and i think maybe i imagined it but i might still ask him about that later.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (lunch)

After an exhausting morning of gym which we had to do a run. And then a stupid math test which i hope i passed and then biology, which was boring and irritating with all the hormonal guys in it. I was relieved it was lunch time so i could see all my friends. I have 3 guy friends in total, we already met Kai, but there is also Max, and Zane. Max is a down to earth guy who loves everyone, he also isn’t a player, but he is really flirty, he cares for girls and he is hoping to find the one soon. He has Black hair that fall into his really black eyes. And it seems like you could get lost in them. Oh and he is also in the popular crowd but he doesn’t care about it that much. Next is Zane. Ok well he is like the other guys with being tall, and being in the popular crowd, and not being a player and he too respects women but he doesn’t really flirt. He more keeps to himself. Zane is a sexy but shy guy. He doesn’t like talking to people a lot, and when he does talk its important, well most of the time it is. He has red/ black/ blue eyes( i am not sure how to describe it cause i have never seen anything like it but its super cool) brown hair, and i can never tell you what he will do with his hair cause he tries to do something different with it.