VIII -Khun in his blue-

Start from the beginning

"Leader~" Maka called. "This clothes will be your disguise." She said as she showed a light blue cocktail dress to Khun.

Khun's eyes widened. "What do you think your showing me Maka? Isn't that a girls dress!?" He shouted as he was a little furious of it.

"Now, Now. Don't be like that Leader~ I can see it you know? you'll look great in these!" Said Lyra as she hold both of Khun's arm.

"Lyra!?"

"HEHEHEHE~ Brace yourself Leader! As you're going to see a new other you!"

"You- TWO!!!" Khun shouted.

At that time. The other three who was in the next room. Preparing themselves.

"Why is it so loud next door? What's with the fuss?" Aruse asked as he was a little irritated of the noise the girls are making. "Screeming Kyaa! Kyaa! like idiots."

Byro and Cob look at Aruse as they tried to hide their laugh. Hearing Aruse imitate the girls "Kyaa". The two thought it was kind of adorable and funny as it sounds weird.

When suddenly the three of them heard Khun shout. "You- TWO!!!"

The three was a little surprised and is curious of what is happening next door.

"What the heck did that two do to the Leader?" Cob asked.

"I heard the two were going to help the Leader for his disguise... I wonder what happened?" Said Byro out of curiousity.

After an hour the three get out of the room as they already prepared themselves. They waited for Khun and the two girls to get out of the room but 15 minutes has passed and they are still not out.

Aruse with his short patience attitude became irritated again and knock on the door. "Hey, are you guys not finished yet?" He asked.

"Just a bit longer!" Said Maka. "You guys go down first and wait us in the lobby."

The three then decided to go down and wait for Khun and the two to come down. 10 minutes later. Khun and the two started to go down the stair.

Byro who was standing near the stair saw the two in their long dress as they go down the stair in a sophisticated manner. "Woah~ you two look good~" He said.

The other two guys heard it and walk towards Byro. "Finally." Said Aruse.

As the three see the two girls going down the stair they suddenly notice another girl at the back of the two.

Aruse frowned. "Who's that?" He mumbled.

"Hmm? Where's the leader?" Cob asked.

Maka and Lyra then smirked and opened a path for the girl in their back. Aruse who was staring at the girl with a black long hair and in a light blue cocktail dress noticed something. His eyes widened as he figured out who the girl is. Meanwhile the other two Byro and Cob didn't notice it at all. They were still wondering who was the girl.

"Hey! Where's the leader? I thought he was with the two of you?" Byro asked.

The two girls giggled. "He's here." Maka said as she look at the girl in a light blue cocktail dress.

"HUH?" Byro said as he was a little confused. He's kind of slow to notice.

"WHAT!?" Cob shouted in surprise. "What the heck did you make the Leader wear!?"

When Cob said that. Byro was surprise. "That's... the Leader...?" He finally noticed it.

"Yup, isn't it a good disguise?" Lyra said.

Khun clenched his fist. "Lyra...Maka... prepare for your punishment later." Said Khun as he tried to contain his anger.

The two flinched as they felt a chill in Khun's words. They then tried to smiled it off.

"It really is the Leader!!!" Byro said.

Aruse who was lost for words as he was still staring at Khun. He was mesmerized to Khun's beauty as he thought Khun really look good in those clothes. His face slowly blushed. "Why the heck is he wearing something like that!? Change it!" He said as he look away at Khun. His heart was thumping hard.

"EH~ No way. We spent hours to make him wear it." Said Maka.

The guys where lost for words and the girls just giggled. "Now! Let's get going guys!" Lyra shouted.

Meanwhile at one of the fug's inn.

"Viole? Have you changed yet?" Hwaryun asked as she knock on the door.

"Im done. Im coming out now." Viole said as he opened the door. There he saw Hwaryun standing in front of his room.

Hwaryun smiled at him and approached him in a close distance possible. "Your tie is crooked. Let me fix it for a sec." She said and fix Viole's tie.

"Thank you Hwaryun-san." said Viole.

"Just call me Hwaryun. My God..."

tbc...