Cuddling

Steve saw Bucky sitting on the couch watching the news. He looked cute, all focused on the weather report as if he was going to do something outdoorsy in the next seven days. When Steve asked him to go to for a walk with him the previous day, he practically hissed and ran to hide.

"I can feel you watching me and it's unsettling." Bucky spoke amused.

Steve chuckled and joined him on the couch, kissing the side of his neck.

"What're you doing?" He asked, his attention no longer on the tv.

"Showing you love and affection."

"Gross. Keep doing it." He teased. Steve put his arms around Bucky and pulled him to lay down before flopping down on top of him.

"Ow, why? Get off." Bucky reprimanded half-heartedly.

"No, I love you and I wanna cuddle." Steve smiled, shifting and nuzzling closer to him. In his shifting, Steve's knee ended up in Bucky's groin.

"Yeah, that's fun for me. Just knee me in the crotch, I'll enjoy that." Bucky groaned sarcastically, pushing Steve's knee away.

"You're fine." He shrugged as he buried his face in the crook of Bucky's neck. 

"I can't breathe." Bucky complained, exaggerating each breath.

"Then how are you talking?"

"Last breath...death...is approaching...I see the light!" he gasped, faking dead and eliciting giggles from Steve.

Bucky laughed and kissed his husband's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Steve breathed out, closing his eyes and relaxing against Bucky's chest. Soon, Steve was asleep and Bucky was stuck in the uncomfortable position.

He stayed still under Steve's weight for over an hour, listening to his light snoring and staring at his peaceful face. But he hadn't eaten all day and his stomach was making its discomfort known. His stomach grumbled loudly and Steve woke up, breathing a laugh. "Is there a whale trapped in your stomach?"

"I'm hungry." Bucky whined.

"That's too bad, I'm not moving." Steve decided, rooting closer to Bucky and closing his eyes again.

"Steeevvveee, get up! I want fooooodddd!"

Steve laughed. "No!"

"Please!"

"Nope."

"I have to pee!"

"No!"

"Steeeevvvveeeee."

"Nnooooooo."

"Steven Grant Rogers." Bucky feigned seriousness, staring Steve in the eyes.

"James Buchanan Barnes." Steve repeated the actions. 

"I'm going to pee on you. Get off."

"Mmmph, fine." Steve caved, rolling aside and releasing Bucky.

Bucky got up, did what he needed to do, and returned a moment later with a container of blueberries. He laid back down and Steve resettled on top of him.

"Ya know, there are other places to lay besides on top of me." Bucky teased, popping a handful of blueberries into his mouth.

"None of them are as comfy. Besides, you love this." Steve smiled, stealing a handful the blueberries. "Now rub my back."