Songbird Sirena Rose

"And now it is time for our last female performance. She has a lovely voice that can enchant all who hears her. One of you maybe lucky enough to get a kiss from our delightful beauty. I give to you our Angel of Music!... Songbird Sirena Rose!" Clopin proclaimed. Blue sparkling dust covered the stage, and the gypsy queen nervously walked on stage. When the smoke cleared, there stood the woman, who wore a royal blue flowing two piece dress. Her eyes were closed, and the people looked at her curiously. She opened her mouth to speak, and as soon as the first note passed her lips, the Song of the Siren cast its spell. She began to sing a song of forbidden love. Every person could feel her pain as she spoke, the words flowing freely. They could feel her extremely powerful love to a mysterious unknown person. Frollo was immediately captivated, hearing her voice, and feeling as though he was watching a ghost. As she raised her hands, her body followed with smooth fluid movements. Sirena put all of her heart and soul into her song, tears flowing as she saw him sitting before her. Nearing the end of her song, she turned back to the walk, and towards Frollo. Her eyes locked with his, as she crept onto his lap. She gently placed her soft hands on either side of his face, and kissed him deeply. Her lips tasting of honey and raspberries, reminding him even more of someone he lost long ago. The gypsy queen leaned forwards to his ear, whispering something that that caused his eyes to grow wide in shock. The biggest surprise though shook him to his core. After she left, a single blue rose laid in his lap that hadn't been there before.