"I love it." I say softly, taking it out the box and fastening it around my wrist. I lean to kiss him deeply, smiling into the kiss. "I love you" I whisper when we pull away. "I love you too baby.." he smiles, stroking my back and watching me as I kiss Dulcie and Charlotte's head too.

"Right, breakfast time and then daddy's got a little something planned for us all so we need to get ready" Jamie claps his hands together like he means business as he stands up. I giggle shyly and stand too, watching Dulcie run off into the kitchen; I walk behind with Charlotte, holding her hand gently as she walks.

"Toast and eggs okay for everyone?" Jamie asks, getting everything he needs out of the fridge and cupboards. "Sounds yummy daddy" Dulcie cheers from her seat. "Sounds good for me too" I smile shyly, sitting Charlotte in her highchair before sitting down at the table facing Dulcie.

—————

"Okay, I need you to place this over your eyes" Jamie hands me a blind fold and I frown, shaking my head. "Noooo, why?" I pout holding it in my hands as Charlotte and Dulcie giggle. "Please. It's a surprise" he winks at me and I giggle, knowing that I can't say no to Jamie when he's being mischievous.

I laugh shyly, placing the blind fold over my head and covering my eyes with it. "Just please don't let me walk into anything" I giggle, my hand stroking over my bump softly as I feel the car stop. "I won't baby don't worry. Let me just get the girls out" I feel him kiss my cheek and then his door closes. My hearing is louder than normal as it's my only way of sensing what's going on around me.

I hear the back passenger door slam and Jamie speaks to somebody outside the car. I can't tell who but seconds later my car door opens. I unfasten my seatbelt and Jamie takes my hand, and I get out the car. We walk across some stones and I grip his hand tight as we walk up a few steps.

"Please don't scare me with anything because I need to pee" I grip his hand and link my arm through his. He laughs and I giggle shyly, walking a bit more; I hear a sliding door and then we stop walking. "Okay ready to take it off?" He whispers in my ear and I nod shyly.

He places his hands on the side of the blind fold and on the count of three he lifts it over my head. "Happy birthday!!" They all scream. My mom, dad, Tippi, my sisters and brothers and Kelley are all standing in front of me; we're in my moms garden. I gasp loudly and laugh; covering my face.

I hug everyone quickly before dashing off to use the restroom. As I'm heading back outside I meet my mom in the kitchen. "My birthday girl. You okay?" She kisses my cheek and I link my arm in hers; making our way outside. "I'm good mama.. really good" I stroke my slight bump and she grins.

"Did you all decide to do this?" I pout a bit as we sit on the sun loungers by the pool. Dulcie is in her swimsuit and she's in the pool with my sisters. "Jamie called me a few weeks ago, just after you told me you were pregnant. We said you wouldn't want a fuss for your birthday but he wanted to do a little something to show how much you mean to us all" she squeezes my knee gently.

I grin, looking over to Jamie as he helps himself to a drink. "Oh my god, I really do have the best guy I could've ever asked for don't I?" I giggle shyly and she nods, grinning. "You sure do sweetheart." She says and I smile, engaging in conversation with my mom and grandma for a while.

"How far gone are you now?" Tippi asks as she runs her hand over my bump gently. "Around sixteen weeks and five days" I grin and they all gasp. "That's going so fast" my mom says and I agree with her. "I bet Jamie's hoping for a boy" Grace chuckles "he hasn't said anything but I think secretly he's hoping for a boy" I giggle, taking a quick glance over at my husband, who's stood chatting with the lads, as he glances at me; giving me the biggest smile that makes my heart skip a beat.