𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

Haneul this is the day you have waited for so long. Don't think to much just show your basic but good pose. You are a queen so just do it.

I recite those words in my mind and I started posing good. I saw everyone nodding as I think they are satisfied with what I'm doing.

"Okay Haneul last pose. Do something bad girlish."

Bad girlish?

I stick out my tongue and put it on my upper lip naughtily and squirted my eyes narrow while a little smirk was creeped on my face.

I could hear woahs as they were all Impressed but then I saw Ahjusshi who  looked like he was thinking something. I didn't really noticed that time.

"Okay Bangtan Sonyeondan last group photoshoot."

Then all boys came to the set and cameraman started placing us on the desire position. We started posing as per instructions.

After photoshoot we took a nap and we saw everyone discussing about our photoshoot. Everyone looked at me and Taehyung and looked confused. I don't know what was going in there head but I know they are not happy with us.

Then they all came to us and Ahjusshi started his speech.

"I hope you all enjoyed today's photoshoot."

"Yes!"

We said at the same time.

"We selected your looks and everyone looks amazing with this look except 2 of you."

I know me and that Taehyung.

"Haneul and Taehyung."

Told y'all....

"I'm not saying you both looked bad but you both weren't matching other 6 and the theme so we will come up with something else for both of you and will call you one day. Till then you can go to the dorm now."

I don't know what we both did wrong but we can't argue on this. Our career depend on each and every detail of this debut. I was walking across the street sighing harshly that's when I felt arm around my shoulders. I saw at the direction and it was Taehyung smirking at me.

Woah cowboy slow down dude.

"What's with this smirk? Aren't you sad that only we both are the one who did bad?"

He laughed sarcastically and looked at me.

"I'm sad but there is something you are missing."

I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head. What is he talking about? I was so clueless that's when he came near my ear and spoke.

"It's gonna be 3:00 pm in 2 minutes."