30:Thirty

It is the day after Sandra left their apartment and the moment she is gone, the family just can breathe freely once again.

"Love, are you gonna drop the kids at Dana's place before you buy our lunch?"Pierce asked the moment he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Yes, babe."Meryl answered.

"By the way, I think I'll look huge in our wedding."Meryl said and Pierce's forehead creased.

"You're only five months pregnant at our wedding and you still look thin even if you're pregnant."Pierce said as he put on his clothes.

"Really?I feel fat."Meryl said and Pierce kissed her forehead.

"You are not so stop the thoughts. I need to get the papers now."Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"Kiss."Meryl said as she pout her lips and Pierce giggled before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you. Call me if you need me, okay?"Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"I love you, too."Meryl replied and Pierce planted a one last kiss on her forehead before leaving their room.

"Apollo, Selene."Pierce called for the two and Apollo and Selene ran to him right away.

"Be good to uncle Dana and auntie Beth, okay?"Pierce said softly.

"Okay, daddy."The two answered in chorus that made him smile.

"Give daddy a kiss now."Pierce said and the two kissed him on the lips.

"Love you both."Pierce said before he left their apartment.

Once Pierce is out, Meryl assisted Apollo and Selene in taking their baths before she dressed them up. They headed to Dana's place once they're prepared and Dana rubbed his sister's baby bump right away.

"How's the li'l bean?"Dana asked that made Meryl giggle.

"Li'l bean's doing great."Meryl answered.

"How about you?No addition to the family yet?"Meryl asked.

"Well, no, but we're still trying."Dana answered.

"Okay, I need to go, you know why."Meryl said and Dana nodded with a smile.

"Apollo, Selene, don't give uncle Dana and auntie Beth a hard time, okay?Mommy will be fast."Meryl said and she kissed the two's forehead before she left.

Meryl headed to a bakery to buy a cake and some cookies that Apollo and Selene loves before going to a fast food chain to order their favorite meals and she went to a store to buy a couple of balloons before heading back to their apartment to set up their little surprise.

Pierce arrived at their place after a few moments and Meryl saw him right away.

"Hey, love, you got the papers now?"Meryl asked as Pierce plant a kiss on her lips.

"Yes, they are here."Pierce answered, waving the envelope in front of her.

"Oh, my God, Apollo will be thrilled!"Meryl exclaimed as she wrap her arms around his neck.

"I know, my love. Thank you for letting me do this."Pierce said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"It is what Apollo deserve, love, and it is also what he wanted."Meryl said softly and their foreheads met.

"It's his birthday next week and this is just an early birthday present for OUR little boy."Pierce said and Meryl nodded with a hum.

"Okay, I'm gonna help you set up for our babies' surprise."Pierce said and he planted a soft kiss on her lips once again.