"Thanks, Captain."

Start from the beginning

Wilbur's POV

I don't really ever call Clay or George so this felt a bit weird. I decide to try and call George first- andddd it goes instantly to voice mail. I text him but the text says "not delivered" right away. I assume his phone is dead then, or he blocked me... Which is unlikely. So, I move onto Clay. I decide to start editing a video that I'm supposed to have posted today, so I put the phone on speaker. I hear the loud ringing of my phone fill the quiet in my mostly empty office.   

Well... at least it's actually ringing. 

He ends up not answering, and I try once more. I don't want to spam him, cause that's straight up annoying. After a handful more rings, I decide to stop it, but I'm interrupted by the phone actually being picked up. 

"Clay??"
"H-hello?"

... that is NOT Clay's voice. What? She sounds young. 

".... You're not Clay." Oh shit that's rude- U-uh- 

"No, I'm his sister." 

"Oh okay... um... I'm Will, nice to meet you..."
"Yeah, I know. It's in the contact name." 

"C-could you put Clay on the phone please?"
"I... uhh, why?" 

"I'd like to talk to him. He kinda disappeared from the discord chat for the last couple of days and we want to make sure he's okay." 

She stayed silent, and I heard some other people around her, talking, but it was mostly muffled, but I did catch something.

"When did you last see Clay and where?" From an older man's voice and some radio chatter. 

The police? Oh my god. You're joking. You're fucking joking. 

"... He's... he's not... He's missing, Wilbur." 

"O-oh I-"

"Based on that response, I'm assume you don't know anything about it?"
"No, I'm sorry." 

"It's alright. I have to go. bye."
"B-bye." 

The phone hang up, and I couldn't believe my ears. 

What the hell is going on? Where is everyone disappearing to? 

Stressed, I lean back in my chair and pick up my guitar. I start playing some random chords while I think about what the hell I'm supposed to even do. Or what I can do for that matter. What will I tell Tubbo? I can't just tell him  "Oh George's phone didn't even ring once and Clay is just fucking gone without a trace." That'll only freak him out more. 

My phone rings with a message from Tubbo. 

Tubbo: No luck... 

Tubbo: Anything from Dream or George??? 

Oh god, what do I do? 

Tubbo's POV 

I closed my phone and just laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes of sulking and waiting for a response from Wilbur, I got a message from the Captain asking if I wanted to play Among Us. I don't know if I want to or if I'm feeling up for it, but on the other hand it'd be nice to stop thinking about what's happening, just for a little bit. So I accept.

Jordan's POV

It's another night of playing Among Us with some friends of mine. I had bad luck with not being the imposter for a while. However when I eventually got it, Tubbo and I were able to team up. He followed me around the entire time, (like usual) and we got some double kills in.