Chapter 33: Mood

~Soobin's P.O.V~

It's the third day since Yeonjun hyung has been ignoring or avoiding me and Idk why... I'm so stressed out thinking what I did wrong. I tried to ask him and Beomgyu but they won't tell me. How will I apologize if Idk what I did? I skipped breakfast today knowing that hyung is just going to ignore my existence in this building. I'm on my way to school. I don't think I can teach well today.

"Soobin? You're very early today." -Co-teacher

"Yes ma'am, I'm going to prepare my lesson here."

"Alright! I'll be going now." -Co-teacher

"Bye." *sigh*

'How will I teach later?'

I waited until lunch time. I just ate at school since I forgot to bring my own food. After that, I went back to my department and took my stuff. I headed to my classroom and waited for my students to come. I'm still stressed tbh.

*Creak*"Hello sir!" -Hueningkai and Yuna

"Yah! I was first!" -Hueningkai

"No! It was me!" -Yuna

"You two are so loud!" -Chaeryeong

"Sir, I would like to apologize on behalf of them." -Taehyun

"..."

"Sir?" -Taehyun

"..."

"Ahh guys..." -Taehyun

"Yah! It was me!" -Yuna

"Shut up and just pay me now!" -Chaeryeong

"You two are unfair!" -Hueningkai

"GUYS!!!" -Taehyun

"..." -Chaeryeong, Hueningkai and Yuna

"Sir isn't in the mood. Try to behave pls." -Taehyun

*Nod* -Chaeryeong, Hueningkai and Yuna

"Oh, you guys are here. Let's start now."

I didn't notice that my students were already inside. I heard them shouting at each other but I couldn't move to scold them. I'm thankful Taehyun helped me with them. We're now starting class and I really hope they understand what I'm saying since I'm not even sure if my words were correct.

"And that is how on-chip memory works... Any questions?"

"..." -Students

"Class?"

*Raises hand* -Chaeryeong

"Yes Chae?"

"Are you alright sir? You seem not in the mood today..." -Chaeryeong

"I..."

I couldn't believe Chaeryeong's question. She asked if I'm fine. She cares for me the whole period of me teaching? I looked at Taehyun, Hueningkai and Yuna's faces and they're giving me the same concerned expression. It's just... Her question touched my heart.

"Sir?" -Yuna

"I'm not really fine but for your studies, I'll keep on teaching."

"Wow, thank you sir. We never know you care for our studies that much..." -Hueningkai

"So from now on, behave." -Taehyun

*Chuckle*

I'm not really fine while teaching, but after confessing the burden I have right now, I felt better. I smiled again and we continued class. After that, they all went home. I drove back to the building hoping Yeonjun hyung isn't avoiding me anymore.

*Creak*

"What?! Really?!?!" -Beomgyu

'Was that Beomgyu?'

I went to where I heard the sound that echoed inside the building. It was Beomgyu talking to Yeji at our office. Why was he so surprised? I also couldn't find Yeonjun hyung around. Pls don't tell me he's still mad at me.

"Oh hyung... You're here." -Beomgyu

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ahh..." -Beomgyu

"Nothing." -Yeji

"Ok, where's Yeonjun hyung?"

*Sigh*"He locked himslef at his room." -Beomgyu

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't tell him to copy what I did yesterday." -Yeji

"I see."

I left the two of them and headed to my room. I plopped myself on my bed, still thinking what I did wrong. It's already been three days. How will I reconcile with him? Tbh, I miss him flirting with me. Ok forget that, I ain't gay for the moment. Also, I'm dating Lia. Wait, Lia...

'Did he found out about me and Lia dating??? Screw it! He probably did!'