You regained your posture, all gazed at him with a scared look. "What? I'll just say that my dog was picking a fight with me." He shrugged with a whatever mood.

"I'm not even gonna question it." Shinsou said concerned. "Yeah your not going to that's why yo shoes raggedy." Monoma stick his tongue out at him.

"That's why yo momma dead." The lavender haired boy spoke. The blue eyed boys tongue went back in.

Then, a confused expression case onto his face. "Wait a damn minute. My mom isn't even dead." Monoma slapped his forehead.

You tried to hold a laugh in, it just didn't work. "Pfft are you guys even human?" You said in between laughs, cheeks turning red, nothing new.

Bakugou tried to hide in his laughs. Yours was contagious. He tried looking down at his hands to reduce the feeling.

"Aye Y/n your laughs cute." Monoma said out of the blue. Your laughs died down and you awkwardly cleared your throat. "I-uh um t-thank you." You quietly squeaked.

Bakugou's temper rose like a volcano in Hawaii. The poor people better run because he was about to explode.

A cry out stopped him. "Y/n I can't find my window! Oh wait, it's here. Gah there's a spider!" Denki yelled from the next wall.

Shinsou felt his face get hotter, though he sighed. "Is your brother that dumb?" He asked standing up. "I guess he's 'gifted'." You quoted in his words.

"Are you guys leaving? I-I mean we uh finished the project already s-so it wouldn't matter." You stammered yourself out of the pot hole situation.

Monoma smiled. "Why lovely Y/n? Do you not want us to leave?" He laughed with bright blue eyes.

Bakugou groaned. "She never said that asshat." He got up from his seat with hands shoved in his pockets.

You felt a gust of cold air hit you as he stood behind. Butterflies were floating in your stomach again, causing a blush to form.

"And I was never speaking to you Bakahoe." Monoma insulted him. "No one calls me that you turd licker." They began to bicker again.

Another voice entered the chat. "Hey Sis, Bakahoe you done studying so you can join me?" Denki opened the door wearing a broken looking headset and a gaming controller.

"Denki no." You said with a trying to be sweet with a smile. "I bet I would win anyway, but why not try? Come on cat boy your coming too! Thanks for working Y/n, bye Bakahoe." Monoma said pulling the two males away, no other words included.

You shuffled your feet around. "W-well that was um I-I guess we can work now." You said, but Bakugou already had your bag in his hands and he grabbed your wrist.

"W-what? We're are we going?!" You asked slightly embarrassed from his touch. "You owe me some peaceful quiet time while working because of those loud fuckers." He grumbled. "T-that doesn't explain where we're going!" You argued as he pulled you along.

Bakugou sighed. "A quiet place I go to. So just come Jesus Christ." He said before leading you out.

Luck was on your side, you didn't have to deal with the devil spawn and the witch while Bakugou guided you to who knows where.

__________________

In a span of just a few minutes, you two arrived on a tall grassy hill.

It gave just the peaceful and warm view of the sun and birds flying the the big blue sky. The view of the busy streets with bikers and children running around crowded perfectly.

Right in the center of the grassy hill, creating a huge shadowed spot to relax was a giant tree.

You looked at it all mesmerized by its beauty. "A-woah." You said barely any words coming from your mouth.

"You better not tell anyone. Your the first person I've been here with and I don't need you to go yapping." He warned you and continued to pull your wrist, beating up himself.

"I-I promise I won't." You feared his consequences if you did. I'm the first person, he seems like he has a soft side. I would like to know it shut up! Wait-we're alone. Your inner voices said so many things.

The last one only catching your face on fire. "Sit and take your notes out." Bakugou directed you and plopped down on the green grass.

"O-okay." You stammered and timidly sat down next to him, responding by taking your work out.

You couldn't help but stare at Bakugou for a bit. His sharp jawline in the sunlight. The way his ash blonde locks swayed with the wind. Cute- Y/n bad! You scolded yourself facing away.

"Alright, it's pretty simple today. Division, conversions, and copies." He said a jumble of words. "It's already confusing." You whispered glaring at the math page.

Bakugou sighed, hiding his laugh at your antics. "That's why I'm here to help you little shit." Bakugou said slipping on his glasses.

"Your hot." Your mouth suddenly blurted out, you slapped it hard. "Huh?" Bakugou asked with a confused titled face.

Covered with his spiky hair, his ears felt burning hot. Explosions went inside his stomach, fluttering pillow feathers again as he eyed you.

Your beautiful h/c hair with the wind. Your sparking e/c eyes that looked away every time he watched you. Your entire self, he always wondered how people were so cruel and mean to you.

Even with just the small amount of things you did and the times he's had with you so far, he hoped you were slowly getting better in everything.

Bakugou hates to admit it, but his emotions and temper were changing because of you. And only you.

You covered your blush. "N-nothing! It's just g-glasses haha." You nervously laughed and looked at your paper.

"Glasses?" Bakugou said to himself, then smirked. "So you think my glasses are funny to you huh?" He said scooting closer and grabbing your chin to face him. Maybe she can owe her debt like this. He internally thought.

He was bold, very.

Your noses were almost touching, his hot breath tickling your upper lip. "I-I n-n-no." You stuttered like a maniac.

At this point, your entire body was boiling in a sauna.

Bakugou's crimson red eyes stared intently into your e/c ones. You were so, so close. Everything in the world disappeared.

Your noses now touched as his hand held you firmly, yet gentle. Bodies practically pressed together.

Closer, Bakugou got to you.

Closer, and....