The blue eyes he once had washed away with a white fade. "Idiot now my heads going to hurt. Hey Monoma, apologize to Y/n and Bakugou then calm down." Shinsou said guiding the male.

It was, confusing to you. "How did you-" "I just used my quirk." He quickly answered as Monoma did what he was told to.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I promise to be calm now." He said in a slightly robotic, but still in an emotional way.

Shinsou creepily smiled. "Got it." He said bringing back the original Monoma.

The crazy blonde shook his head and rapidly blinked open his blue eyes. "God. I just felt like I went into another universe just then, maybe I can take over the world later in there." He whispered to himself.

You, Shinsou, and even Bakugou appeared to be confused by the males weird words.

"Anyways! Lovely Y/n who are you going to start working with first?" Monoma said with a kind smile feeling Bakugou send daggers at the names he called you.

Back to the same criteria of choosing, the boys faced you.

"I-I um I-its not a b-big deal. You all choose!" You said with a nervous chuckle.

Bakugou twisted his tongue and smacked his lips together. "Really? It isn't that fucking difficult to chose." Bakugou began to loose his temper again.

Shinsou sighed. "Look, I have a very strict schedule- woah never thought I'd say that. Sike, it's a lie. Y/n you'll work with us first since we're almost done, and then we can leave if you want so you can concentrate on the subjects." He smartly said with a slight smile.

You replayed his sentence in your head. Monoma was smirked at a flabbergasted Bakugou.

Still, you obliged and just nodded. "A-alright. Does that sound okay w-with you B-Bakugou? Y-you can give us tips too, since your in the hero class." You shakily managed to spill out.

Bakugou tensed ya your agreement. He took a deep breath, and calmed down. Shocker.

"Fine, I don't care." He rolled his crimson red orbs, already annoyed at the other two males.

Monoma laughed loudly and swung his arm around your shoulder. "Perfect choice Y/n! We shall start then!" He patted your head and sat on the floor.

Your cheeks turned pink as you sat down. Bakugou still looking angry, closely joking from his afar.

Shinsou was pleased deep inside. Hey pinky was right, he does have a short temper with Y/n. She better owe me the ten bucks she promised after this, if it works. He thought grabbing the project.

________________

You teenagers had been working very fast putting your brains and ideas together. The evening hadn't even creeped up.

"Here Shinsou let me right your name. I bet those eye bags can't even let you see." You laughed feeling comfortable with them on the floor.

The male shrugged. From the corner of his eye he saw Bakugou staring at a generous you.

Shinsou had an idea. "Oh here Y/n, that's not how you spell it." He said leaning towards you a bit.

His hand loosely went on top of yours as he erased the 'mistake' you had made. "There. Thanks Y/n." He said taking his paper back.

Your body froze at his previous actions.

Bakugou looked at Shinsou with an irritated face. A shown pink on his ear tips.

"Yes Pomeranian, I'm deadass." He simply said nearly putting the project inside. Monoma in the other hand just crumbled up his paper and shoved it in.