I look up the sun shinning so bright that I can't see the man's face. I put my hand out to block the sun.

It's an unfamiliar man who asks this question.

"Uh...no thanks." I smile trying to hide that face that I'm uncomfortable. I continue to rub in the sunscreen on the back of my shoulders. As I look away from the man.

I feel big hands rub my back my brain not process this quick enough. He rubs my breasts and that's when my brain finally kicks in.

"Oi!" I slap his hands away standing quickly. "Don't touch me." I tell him shielding my boobs with my arms.

"I was just trying to help."

"Oh don't give me that crap. I already said no thank you." I bark. He messed with the wrong girl.

I try not to growl at him like a dog. My blood boiling.

Whippet's P.O.V

"Did you see that!" I ask the boys looking at the cameras that's been watching this guy for a bit now as we wait for the coppers. "He just did another move on at......wait a second....Sophia?"

"Oh shit. He's definitely gonna get it now." Harries snickers.

I can't help but feel more boiled then before at this disgusting man.

"Whip. The coppers are almost here."

"Oh!" Singlets shouts looking at the camera. "She just slapped him."

"Damn right." I tell them.

I watch as Avery comes up from behind her as the man walks away surprisingly not mad.

I see Avery look at the man she was pointing too then bolt after him. She jumps on him making him crash into the sand.

"Oh dang! One of us should get down there before something happens." Singlets says

I get up, "I'll go down." I tell them making my way down.

Sophia's P.O.V

"What's going on?" Avery asks.

"That guy just harassed me, he touched my boobs!" I squeak as I watch the man's back as he leaves.

Her eyes squint, "How dare he!"

"No, no. Avery I know your a cop but don't—"

She starts bolting towards him and jumps on his back with full force making him smash into the sand face first.

"Alright buddy. Touch me and it's a lawsuit." She tells him holding his hands behind his back.

"Your not a cop!"

"Yes I am, and you better shut your mouth." She barks

"Oop—" I giggle putting a hand to my mouth.

"Get my badge." She tells me, "It's in my bag."

"You brought your badge?" I ask

"Just get it."