"Son, that's the 12th sigh for the past 10 minutes." His mom said, with her eyes fixed on the tv screen.

Eric pouted and hugged his mom's waist. "I miss my buddies."

"Remind yourself to look for same age friends in your future life so you wouldn't be this bored." His mom replied as she stroked his head.

"Mom~ You're not helping..." He whined.

"What? Then am I supposed to invite them for dinner or something?"

He bolted up in happiness. "Yes please. Omg, dinner should be okay right???"

His mom flicked his forehead. "Do you miss her that much??" She asked the obvious.

Eric coughed out of nowhere when the girl was being mentioned. "N-no, I miss everyone."

His mom rolled her eyes. "If you say so. Go and find one day for dinner."

"Oh yeayyyy!!" Eric threw his arms and hugged his mom. "I love you so much mom!"

"Oh wow, it' been almost 3 years since you last said that." His mom scrunched his nose, teasing her son.

"Mom!~"

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

The next day was the d-day and anyone could tell that Eric was just so excited as he kept a lookout at the clock.

Time clicking with Eric just staring at the clock.

"Aren't you gonna help me?" His mom nagged from the kitchen.

"Oh, oh! Coming!" Eric jogged from the living room to the kitchen and helped his mom with the dining table.

Just when he was about to finish putting the plates on the table, the door rang. He quickly passed it to his mom and dashed to the front door.

"Wassup!" To his dismay, it was Juyeon and he could not hide his disappointment. "Oh, hyung."

Juyeon slapped Eric's chest as he walked past him, into the house. "Yah! Can't you at least pretend to be happy to see me again, geez."

"You already knew the passcode, why bother ringing the bell." Eric replied in his monotone voice.

"It's called being well-mannered." Juyeon corrected the young boy.

"Fineeeeeee." Eric purposely dragged his word as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hey aunt!" Juyeon greeted Eric's mom and just then the bell rang again.

Eric's eyes lit up and made a u-turn to the front door. "Helloo!" Finally, it was her crush together with her bestfriend.

"Has Juyeon arrived yet?" Haneul questioned as she took off her shoes.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oooo it's been so long since I last met him." Haneul said which got Eric a little jealous.

"Ayo!" Juyeon made his appearance in the living room.

"Yoooo student president!" Haneul fist pumped while Kevin patted Eric's lonely back.

Juyeon cackled in disbelief. "I've already been demoted, come on!"

Haneul just shrugged then she saw Eric's mom and bowed. "Hello~ Thank you for inviting us over." She smiled.

"Awww, what a pretty lady." Eric's mom praised Haneul, making her laugh in embarrassment. "Have a sit! Boys come and sit!"

As they were dining, checking on one another's progress in preparation for college entrance, Haneul and Eric's mom somehow had gotten close.

"When he was younger, he used to follow his noona everywhere she went. Like a panda, clingy." Eric's mom brought up his past.

"Mom..?" Eric called out but was ignored.

"And when his noona went to New York, he always cried to sleep." His mom exposed more.

"That's cute of him." Haneul smiled, adoring the little Eric.

She shifted her gaze to the boy who instantly looked away. "I-I forgot I need to do something for noona." He excused himself that had everyone on the table to suppress their laughter.

"He's still cute now." Eric's mom said with her crescent eyes.

"He's gonna be popular next year." Juyeon joined in.

"Why?"

"Our school is changing to a co-ed." Juyeon explained.

Haneul just nodded her head but she was totally disturbed by it. "Uhm, I need to go to the washroom." She excused herself and Eric's mom smiled especially at the reaction.

Awhile later, Eric came back when they were talking about college. Just like Haneul, Eric was disturbed by the fact that Haneul will be going to a co-ed college.

Seeing that, Eric's mom just burst out laughing. "Omg son, you better court her before she starts schooling." She said, receiving agreements from Juyeon and Kevin too.

"Mom~" Eric whined for god knows how many times.

Just nice, Haneul came back and she felt the weird atmosphere in the air. Hm? What's going on?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫