"I saw you," I coo flirtatiously to coverup my drunken ignorance, "I just had to pretend I didn't so I could sit here," as I slowly lean in; he pushes me off his lap and to the ground. "Ow. Okay, so next time, just say 'No, thanks,'... I'll, uh, I guess I'm gonna go back inside. I struggle up to my feet and stagger on my 6" Litas. They're so 2013, but they make my legs look amazing. As I turn, the man's voice suddenly becomes frantic.

"Wait! I'm s-sorry I shoved you. It was a reflex. Usually I'm being attacked, so I'm more inclined to... fight back... If you tell Fat, just let him know I didn't m-mean to," he turns his back to me to explain.

"Fat? Like Fatgum? I don't actually know him," That's when I immediately understand. "Is THAT who lives here?! It's his birthday party?!" I gasp. He's always been one of my favorite heroes. The colbalt eyes once again meet mine, reluctantly.

"How are you here if you don't even know the host or who's birthday party it is?", his expression turns serious and he turns his entire body towards me.

I laugh, "Okay, Officer. The typical way, I met this guy who invited me and paid me ¥600000. I think he just sources funny, interesting, or attractive girls for these parties. Otherwise it'd be a real sausage fest, I'm sure. Usually i have a... date, but today, I'm the surprise." I raise a brow at him. "Are you a cop?"

"I'm a Pro Hero," he says with a small sense of pride. "I work with Fatgum, as a sidekick for now," he slowly puts his hands in his pockets while looking down at his bare feet.

"That..... IS SO COOL!" he nearly jumps out of his skin, so I cover my mouth quickly, "Sorry, I'm lame. I've always liked heroes, even if I... couldn't be one. Can I ask your hero name? And who's birthday party is this?", I try to downplay my happiness, but my smile is wide and actually kinda painful. Not the only hurt I feel compared to Shinji's betrayal. He could've just said he wanted to fuck someone else. I provide a service and by getting hung up on that hunk of wood again, I lose money. I step back and forth on either foot to expel some energy from the excitement and heartache.

Indigo boy looks like I just told him a unicorn flew by. "Suneater," he finally says after a few seconds. "It's.... my birthday. I hate this big party, t-though. I don't do well with p-people," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh wow! You look so different in the white cloak with wings. Kind of like an angel... I mean you look handsome like this, too!" An evil grin takes over my face as he blushes redder, "happy birthday by the way!!! Maybe I'll see you soon, I've heard that with your quirk you are what you eat... So maybe w-", the roof door slamming open reveals a very unhappy Kamui Woods.

"Persephone, let's go," the Arbor Hero barked in my direction. "I'm taking you home. You're too drunk. We also need to speak privately,". Kamui looks at Suneater once more, "The best birthday advice I can give you, kid, is, no matter how lonely you get, avoid the Quirky Girls, especially Persephone. Come on. Now, Seph,".

Kamui firmly takes my arm to lead me out.
I manage a weak wave goodbye to Suneater and start to walk with Shinji, dripping sadness with every movement. Kamui Woods is going to play jealous boyfriend when I get home with him. He can't sleep around then act like he owns me because he's got the money to spend on my time slots.

"I'll t-take her home, actually," Suneater suddenly says in a bold tone. "I don't want to be here, and I d-don't like how you're treating her, so, I'll take her myself, K-Kamui Woods," Suneater steps forward and takes my hand softly in his calloused palm.

Kamui looks the younger hero up and down, "Listen, you're misreading something here. I know her, and your Knight in Shining Armor act is weak. Persephone was paid to entertain you tonight. I just think it's funny that you're trying to leave with the one person Fat said you'd avoid; the prostitute he basically hired for you. So, go back to enjoying your party alone, and I'll rid you of the hooker you didn't want. I actually visit her several times a week.,"

I feel like 2 inches tall. Trash. A whore. Worse than a villain. Dirty. Because I have sex and get paid? No, it's just how I make money. Hearing the words from Shinji's mouth, my heart feels like it's burning. Like I somehow owe him; subsidizing my life. I feel my knees weaken and give way. Suneater immediately catches me. I feel like a lithe fairy princess in the taut arms of a warrior. I can't believe I basically fainted though. That knife in my heart felt fatal.

Suneater holds me closer to his chest. His heart, pounding like a drum; I hear him reply, "It'd be rude to leave without MY gift, then, a-agree?". He seems to have a touch of a stutter. I remember thinking it seems to fade away when he's acting like a hero before blacking out. I dreamt about butterflies all night.

I feel everything relax, but eventually bright natural light shines on my face. Giant windows. I'm in a really modernly decorated apartment. It's so clean and nice. Everything seems so organized and there are beautiful live plants everywhere.

"P-Persephone? I never got your name, but h-he called you that. I-I couldn't wake you up, so this is my p-place. I let you sleep in my b-bed. I-I s-slept in th-the living room!!!" Suneater adds with a blushed panic.

"Thank you, Suneater. You didn't have to do this. I would've gotten home somehow," I smile regardless of how dark that sentence was, "I'm Aimi, actually. What's your name?", I lean forward, still dressed in my low cut party dress.

He averts his eyes from my cleavage, "Tamaki. Tamaki Amajiki.", he says softly before extending his large rough hand to shake mine again. "I h-have today off since it's my birthday. C-can I buy you breakfast?"

I run my hands through my messy white blond curls. "I should buy YOU breakfast! You let me sleep in this amazing bed, it's YOUR BIRTHDAY, and you probably saved me from a shitty night. Kamui is not the easiest to argue with, he always has to be right, or... it just gets repetitive. "I brush off the last part with a laugh, as if I'm being overly dramatic. "I'm sorry I got makeup on your pillow cases. I planned my makeup initially thinking I'd actually have to work last night. But, I mean, I owe you so technically you have an Overnight Girlfriend Experience from Fatgum, and I'll give you a free 5 hours of whatever as a thank you. Or I can give you half of what I was paid. I don't mean to seem vain. Treating my time as a reward to you isn't how I want to come off. That and my webpage are all that pays the bills now,"

Tamaki gapes at me, thin lips in a firm line, "You really s-sell yourself? I thought you just did v-videos,"

"Duh. We've talked about it since last night. Kamui wasn't lying. I was there for the birthday boy, and I caught Shinji in bed with Mount Lady. Then, I sat on you when I was sad about it. I don't care what he does, but he plays dirty with my emotions. Like I'm special to him, but in front of others, I'm just some Quirky whore. Sorry, I don't mean to burden you with my life story... I just feel like I can talk to you," I explain meekly. "I only started doing appointments because my landlord found out something about me and tripled my rent. Rich people pay a lot for a pretty date. I was going to be a hero, but I was young and dumb and made a mistake. I... was expelled from UA, in my first year....,"

The indigo haired hero gingerly sits beside me, and smoothes my hair; surprising us both. "It's... g-going to be okay...,". I feel the energy pulsating between us.

His messy hair feels soft as I run my fingers through it, tickling the top of his pointed ears. My heart and stomach feel electric. Like a magnetic field, I feel him quickly close the gap to kiss me. His kiss is strong, but gentle. I don't know how, but I feel totally safe. Like I'm surrounded by a barrier as I kiss him back as hard as I can. With a small deep moan, Tamaki gently licks my lips begging for entrance. Helpless against this feeling, I let his tongue dominate mine. His hands begin roaming my body. Softly rubbing my waist and hips. Then, he gently slips his hand up the hem of my dress.