Chapter 9

Trouble

Your POV

I looked around my room and sighed. I'm supposed to clean and organized my new house but it only got worse. I'm too sleepy to clean all of this tonight so I'll just clean it first thing tomorrow morning.

I changed my clothes into a new set of pj's, I walk to my room and closed the door before laying onto my bed and quickly drifting off to sleep.

Kevin's POV

"Hyung, what is that? You've been reading that for the past two hours" I looked up to see Chanhee looking at me.

"Uhh...my... old journal" I said trying to cover things up.

"Ahh" I sighed and continued reading y/n's journal. I know it's bad and please don't you dare copy me. It's just...like someone or something is persuading me to do it.

Sangyeon hyung told us to sleep early and so we did. We went to our shared rooms and laid down.

I learned so many things about her. It's like, i'm reading someone's story- well I am reading her story. And I somewhat developed feelings for her after reading her 6th entry.

She love me- wait maybe loved. It's been years since she wrote that entry. I bet her love for me is already gone.

I frowned and put her notebook under my bed. I tossed and rolled on my bed multiple times but I can't sleep. I'm curious.

I sat up and grabbed her notebook before opening it. I opened my bedside lamp and continued to read her journal. I smiled at her cute doodles and small entries. She even wrote some songs in it and one of it is in her debut album.

I almost cried on some entries and I felt something inside me. The feeling of slowly crushing your heart every time she mentioned it. I can't believe she went through such things alone.

I continued reading until i'm at the end of her journal. I don't know what happened next but I wanted to know.

Sighing, I look at my phone for the time and widened my eyes.

"It's already 2:00?" I giggled at myself. We've been in y/n's place for hours that we've arrived home late. I closed my lamp and drifted to sleep.

Your POV

I woke up early to clean the place and put things to their right places before going to the company's building not forgetting my stuffs.

"Goodmorning" I bowed at the staffs and people I had encountered and arrived at my own studio.

I put and organized things before working on my new songs that yet to be released. While working on the lyrics, I remembered that I wrote some of my songs on the red notebook I threw yesterday so I stood up and exited the building not forgetting my things.

When I arrived at my house, someone is standing near my front door so I took some picture incase it's a sasaeng fan or something.

I walk towards them and before I can even ask what they are doing here, I widened my eyes in surprise.

"Sunbaenim? What are you doing here?" I ask while fishing for my keys.

"Sangyeon hyung told all of the 98' liner to help you clean since we don't have any schedules for today. We're so sorry for leaving without even cleaning the place." They bowed which makes me flustered.

"No! It's fine!" I said still shocked. I unlocked the door and let them in.

"You already cleaned it?!" Yelled Changmin and I nodded trying to find my notebook fast.

"What are you looking for?" Juyeon ask and walk towards me.

"My notebook" I said still looking around my house.

"What is it look like?" Chanhee  ask and I stood up to look at them, sighing.

"It's a plain red notebook with random cute small stickers of bears on it." They nodded and started to search for the notebook as well.

"But please, if you do found it, don't open it" I said looking at them one by one.

Kevin's POV

"It's a plain red notebook with random cute small stickers of bears on it." We nodded and started to search for the notebook as well.

Oh hell no.

She's looking for the notebook. And I don't know why. Why did she even need her old notebook that she threw away last night?

I'm in trouble

"But please, if you do found it, don't open it" she said looking at us one by one.

We've been looking for about one hour now and no sign of her notebook- because it was under my bed back in the dorms.

And now I made all of us tired.

"What's so important about that notebook anyways?" Juyeon hyung asked after we all slumped on her couch.

"It's a journal and some of my songs I wrote is in there. And...I regret throwing it yesterday" She mumbled the last part but I heard it.

"I don't want someone to read and see what's inside that freaking notebook" She mumbled but again heard it because she's right next to me.

I really am in trouble.