How to steal a heart- Chapter 1

~Kenma's POV~

"Kenma!!" I heard someone shout. I looked behind and saw Lev running towards me. I rolled my eyes and continued playing on my Nitendo DS.

"Kenmaa! Don't ignore me! " he whined. I scoffed, "what is it you want Lev?" I asked, clearly annoyed at his presence. "Do you think you can practice with me before tomorrow?" He asked.

"Seriously? Your asking me, out of everyone else?" I asked. He shrugged, "Yea, if you don't want to, then that's fine, I can just practice with Kuroo" he said running off. I sighed and looked back at my device.

      ❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅
          (3rd person POV)

"Kenma! Come over here!" Kuroo yelled from the other side of the gym. Kenma reluctantly walked over to him, "What?" Kenma asked.

"The match is about to start, go get in your attire." Kuroo said, pointing towards the boys locker room. Kenma groaned, "Fine." He said and trudged over to the locker room.

       ❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉

The sound of shoes squeaking and volleyballs smacking on the floor could be heard throughout the whole gym.

Kenma had his eyes set on the ball that was about to get smacked down by the one and only-

Hinata shouyou.

Kenma was so distracted on the ginger, that, he didn't even notice the ball slam down beside him.

He jolted and looked to see a smiling Hinata.

He felt his heart skip a beat at the blinding smile and only waved.

  ❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉

"Hey Kenma!" A energetic ginger yelled, running towards a tired ombré. Kenma looked behind him and saw him running towards him. He quickly shut off and put away his DS.

"Kenma! You enjoy playing volleyball yet?" Hinata asked, Kenma shrugged, "only if your involved.." he muttered under his breathe. Hinata tilted his head sideways. "What was that?" He asked.

"As long as you don't get boring, I'll continue playing." Kenma said, quickly covering up the last sentence.

"Hinata! It's time to get on the bus!" Yachi yelled, Hinata nodded and turned back to Kenma.

"See you soon!" He said, running off towards the karasuno team. Kenma waved, blushing slightly.

❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉

"Ugh, it's 3:47 AM.." Kenma said looking at his phone. He had stayed up all night, just thinking about Hinata and his video games.
It wouldn't leave him alone for one second.

He grumbled as he got up and left to the living. He jumped slightly to see Kuroo sitting there, staring at him.

"Kenma, go back to sleep." He said sternly, crossing his arms. Kenma scoffed, "and if I don't? What will you do? Drag me to bed?" Kenma said.

The next thing he knows, he's being dragged by Kuroo to his bed. "Kuroo! Let me go!" Kenma shouted. "Shush! People are sleeping!" Kuroo whispered shouted at him. Kenma only rolled his eyes, "screw them! I'm getting dragged you! Let me go!" He kept shouting. Kuroo groaned and let go of Kenma who plopped down on the floor.

"You better get sleep tomorrow. I'm letting you off the hook today." He said. Kenma nodded, knowing he will probably fall asleep in class.

       ❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉

"Moron!" Kageyama shouted

"Bully!" Hinata shouted

"Dumbass!"

Kageyama and Hinata were arguing about their duo. They weren't getting along because kageyama got more agitated with Hinata and his energy, he snapped.

"Pfft- look, the king and his queen are fighting" Tsukishima said, Yamaguchi slapped his arm and glared at him.

"Shut up Tsukishima! I'm not his queen and he isn't my king!" Hinata shouted, staring directly at Tsukishima. "Hinata, please calm down" Sugawara said, making his way beside him and placing his hands on his shoulders.

Hinata took a deep breathe, for Kageyama, he went outside for a bit of a breather. "Are you calm now?" Sugawara asked, patting his back. Hinata looked up, smiled and nodded, "much better" the ginger said to the grey-haired setter.

"Oh great, he's back to his hyperactive self" Tsukishima scoffed. Yamaguchi laughed, "Tsukki! Be thankful he won't be angry, what's worse than a hyperactive Hinata, is a mad or upset Hinata" Yamaguchi said, intertwining both of their hands together. Tsukishima blushed lightly.

"Let go of me.." Tsukishima mumbled. Yamaguchi frowned but masked it up with a smile, "Gomen Tsukki!" He said, rather cheerfully. It wasn't visible but Tsukishima smiled at Yamaguchi a bit.

Kageyama walked in the gym, more calm than he was when he walked out, He looked towards the team's direction and nodded slightly and walked back into the boy's locker room, as if nothing had happened between him and Hinata.

"I mean, at least he's calm, right?" Hinata said, trying to cheer up the team once again. They all smiled and nodded, "Yea your right" Nishinoya said.

"Ah! There you all are!"

Everyone in the gym turned around to find Takeda, stepping inside the gym, his glasses slightly lopsided. "I know we all just had a practice game yesterday with Nekoma but, I got us another with AobaJohsai! The match is in 5 days, so start getting prepared! " Takeda said, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hai!" The team shouted in unison. The gym door opened to reveal Kiyoko and Yachi, bringing in the volleyballs for practice.

Kageyama came out of the locker room, with his school attire, which confused the team greatly.

"Kageyama? Where are you going?" Daichi asked, genuinely confused. "I'm going to class early, we have a test, and I don't want to fail the test unlike a certain someone." Kageyama said, stepping out of the gym, closing the gym door.

Hinata frowned but brushed it off.

❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉❆❅❉

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!
Words:928