PART 1

This was scary. Scary and out of your control.

You just found cyan's body. The amount of blood and their lifeless expression was terrifying to look at. The thick liquid dripped off of almost every part of their body, as it got completely showered in it. The cause? Body being split in half. A perfect straight cut. That amount of skill was surely something that shook your bones.

To make matters worse, you didn't know who was the impostor and only 3 people were alive. Purple, Red and you (White). One impostor was luckily already ejected at the start of this twisted space trip, but that didn't stop the tragedies. The only issue now is that there were too little of us left. If just one crewmate dies, it's an automatic death for everyone. Well, everyone but the impostor.

The tree of us stood around the table, no one speaking or having anything to discuss. There were no leads that pointed to anyone and no logical dots to connect. We discussed the only thing we could... how to survive.

Going together to do tasks was a death wish, even if we all scanned each other. With an imposter so close to us, one would get killed in an instant and the other would get a slow death. There was nowhere for the last person to go, hide or run to. 

Even now they were in danger, being so close to each other. The murderer was probably a bit tired and needed a break judging from cyan's signs of struggle you noticed from the dead body. The young you would be proud of recognising that, but now you are just filled with so much dread to even start considering congratulating yourself on your tv detective skills. Everyone was breathing heavily and only one was faking it.

With heavy heart the decision was made. We all must do the tasks completely alone. It made it easy for the impostor, though there was no difference to them even if we stuck together. To us however, it made us have just a slightly bigger chance. We had to be on guard.

Not letting the culprit rest, whoever they were, we all ran in one, separate direction. You picked the left side. Skeld never felt so cold as it did now. Your steps felt heavy from all the emotional burden. It almost seemed as your white suit made it oh so much more heavier.

You stopped, realising you picked the path where you already completed all your tasks. This mistake was small but way too big for the amount of survivors left. You felt too scared to go were you were supposed to. For these few seconds you were at least safe.

You let out a shaky breath as you slowly turned around, ready to go do your task in electrical, probably the worst place to be at. It was too dark there and the sparky sound of wires needing fixing did not help the mood. You spent a good minute in front of those doors just procrastinating to go in. This was more then you could take. All this pressure and fear kept basically eating you but you still took a very tiny step inside the room. You knew your true teammate and you had to be as fast as possible to complete the tasks now.

"Ok....ok....just a quick in an out" you whispered so quietly that only you could hear. Not that there was anyone around at the moment. "I got thi..."

"AAAAAaaaaAaaaaahhhhh" a screech so loud ripped the silence away, making you jump and subconsciously quicken your heartbeat

"w-w-who?" once again you whispered only for yourself to hear

You ears were on such a high alert that all the sounds tickled your already fast beating heart. Suddenly there was a very dangerous sound. Footsteps. Not just any footsteps. This monster was running in your direction almost making you screech despite not seeing them.

You hid in the very room you hated the most, electrical. You didn't have a chance to hide behind the wall of machines which was placed in the centre of the room, or even turn around. To your luck the person continued running, not even glancing in the dark room as they passed it. Could this really be a lucky occurrence if you are the only one alive?

"WHITEEEEEEEEE" A deep yelling voice of Red or Purple made the silence break again 

They probably assumed you are in the part of the hallways you went to previously. You took your chance to properly hide behind the wall of machines this time. The damn wires you needed to fix were something you were afraid to even touch now. What if their sound disappears when they are fixed and makes the monster come back? Even then, you had 0 chances of survival. 

Your body was in an even worse state now with all the shivering and panick. The now distant footsteps were still running... till they stopped. The following sounds were so faint but the impostor, Purple or Red, let out a laugh and then a part of a ship let out a clinging sound. Clinging? What can cling. Bumps... You heard bumps now. There were going in no particular direction till you realized... they are using vents.

You quickly panicked even more remembering there was a vent entrance right next to you. Shit... I had no time nor was it smart to run into the hallway. The sound is louder. Shit... Shit... Please... Please no.....

It was hard to control the shaking now. Your whole body felt so unstable but you still had one last shot. You glanced at the top of the machine wall. There was space for you to lay on top of it.

You had no time to decide if it was a blessing you get this hiding place or a curse you are the only one left. You for sure didn't feel lucky but there were bigger issues at hand now.

Somehow managing to climb the machine wall, barely fitting between said wall and ceiling, you curse at yourself for picking a white outfit. Black one could have been so much more useful in this dark area. You were scared that you will be noticed for the white color that can barely be seen here anyway in the darkness.

To your absolute luck, the murderer opens the vent inside your room. Based on sound and time they searched the entire place up, they randomly decided to pop out here. Your eyes barely focused on the suit but you knew you would have noticed the brighter colored survivor in this darkness. Your semi-adjusted eyes basically told you the person standing below you wasn't Red, it was Purple.

Struggling a bit to fully get out, Purple let out an annoyed puff of air once fully free. His suit was smeared in Red's blood. This time he didn't have to bother cleaning the damn thing. There was no one to hide from, only one defenseless crewmate. One person wasn't enough to eject him into space. Purple let out an amused hum but it quickly returned to the one of annoyance remembering White was still somewhere out there.

_______________________

Per usual, I am bored and want more "Among Us" stories but it's so hard to find them??? Could be cause I want more imposter x reader ones lol. If you know good ones please do share XD

I made this one to satisfy myself but I want to read something where I don't know how the plot goes.