Part 1 The coffee shop

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my alarm dead and my roommate screaming at me, "Y/N YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO UA!".

'Shit' I thought I sprung out of bed and ran to grab my uniform. I swiftly brushed my teeth and hair. I ran out of the house without breakfast. That was a big mistake.

Once I got to UA I walked over to Uraraka and Tsu. We started walking to class when my stomach growled, LOUD. My face turned 3 shades of red. I looked away, trying to cover up my embarrassment.

"I should've eaten," I said actually facing my friends.

"Yeah.." A petite girl awkwardly laughs back.

"Why didn't you kero?"

"Well I didn't mean to wake up late but my alarm clock was unplugged." As I finished up my sentence Bakugou kicked to door open with a loud, BANG!

"Move it shorty"

"I'm not short." I walked over to his seat. "Bakugou why are you so angry at me."

Bakugou didn't even bother to look at me when he replied, "You are an annoying brat that's why!"

"Jeez sorry, Bakugou. Didn't mean to make you pop a vein out of your forehead I was just asking." I was angry now. Oh, how I wanted to punch him but I resisted.

"I going to kill you brat." Bakugou hissed back at me. He was about to get up but my savior walked into the room.

"Bakugou that isn't very hero like to threaten at a girl like that." Kirishima butted in right as he and Denki walked through the door. Kirishima really saved my skin. I actually saw my life before my eyes and it was... scary. Remind me to never argue back at Bakugou without Kirishima in the room.

Bakugou shot me a glare before looking back at the redhead. "Shut up, shitty hair."

Time skip brought to you faster then Mineta trying to get in your pants -Lunchtime-

"Finally. I thought lunch would never come, where to eat." After a couple of minutes of thinking I decided to go to a nearby coffee shop. As I walked there it started to rain 'The one day I don't bring my umbrella with me.' I thought angrily at myself. I got to the coffee shop and got in line. "next please." The barista chimed at me."What would you like miss?"

"I'll have an (f/d) and (f/f), "I replied softly.

"That will be $11 ma'am" I paid, grabbed my food, and sat down by a window. As I finished eating my (f/f) I realize I never touched my drink so I decided to bring it to class with me. I got up, threw away my trash, and walked to the doors. A stranger bumped into me and in the process knocked me down. I could tell by their figure it was a man, he looked around my age. He wore a hood but when he gave me a small glance before saying, "Sorry." I saw the sparkle of two green orbs. His voice was, alluring?

"It's okay." I got up and left the shop, by the time I left the rain had stopped.'That guy kinda looks like the villain I saw on the news last night. Weird, well better get back to hell I mean college.' I silently snickered at my thoughts. The walk back was faster than I expected but that gave me more time to be social. I mentally cringed at the thought of being social.

Time skip - End of the day-

I walked back home as the sun was slowly going down. I just could stop thinking about that stranger's voice "Sorry." His sentence just kept repeating in my head over and over, before I knew it I was back home. Well, it's only six so I guess I'll make dinner tonight because (bf/n) (Best Friend's name) wasn't here, she went out on a date with a weird kid named Shinso or whatever. He looks okay I mean if you take away the eye-bags add 12+ hours of sleep and a hairbrush, he'll look as good as he gets. He's also a little creepy.

I decided to make (fd/f). I finished making my meal in about 10 minutes. I walked to the living room with my plate of food in hand. I turned on the News and watch All Might fight a villain for the millionth time when something interesting caught my eye.

It was him.

The man that ran into me this very afternoon. He wasn't very noticeable because he stayed in the shadows. I could help but blush the slightest bit at how his eyes sparkled when he glared at the heroes on site. He had extreme strength, he used it to help him get away without a sound.

I looked at my phone and it was already 8. "How did this happen? Well, I better clean up." I grab my plate of food I didn't bother eating. "Well, I should shower and get ready for bed."

I stood in the shower enjoying the warmth on my face. After I finished my shower I grabbed a sweatshirt and some leggings from my closet. ping I heard my phone go off and it was (bf/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(bf/n): (y/n) I decided to stay at a friend's love ya DON'T FORGET TO EAT

(y/n): I won't and I've been thinking of getting a cat or something to keep me company when you leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile as I read her text then pressed send on mine. My smile soon faded "Hm looks like I'll be alone for a while." I sigh as I spend a couple of hours on my phone before I fall into a deep slumber where my dreams were full of...

him

I awoke with a deep blush and wide eyes. "WHY THE FUCK WAS MY DREAM ABOUT HIM! UGH!" I screamed so loud I bet the neighbors could have heard me. I just stayed up watching movies on Netflix. I looked at the time and it marked 6:53. I sighed and put on a coffee pot, "This is going to be a tiresome day of college." I got into my uniform and poured my cup of coffee and head out the door.

____________________________________________________________

words: 1044

Thank You for reading

please don't hesitate to tell me if I did anything wrong or if I to improve on something.

I'll update when I can I'm already working on the second part.