part 19

Zuko's POV-
I woke up sweating bullets, I had an awful nightmare about what my father did. "Shit" I said not meaning to out loud, I was crying into my knees while I was sat up "Zuko?" Sokka asked looking tired "I'm fine go back to sleep" I said not looking at him "What's wrong?" He asked sitting up and rubbing circles on my back, I pulled away not wanting to be touched "Do you want to talk?" He asked moving to sit next to me "No, we can in the morning I just want to sleep." I said laying back down facing him "Okay I love you." He said as we drifted back asleep.

"Zuko, baby you have a meeting soon you have to get up." I heard from a soft voice, I was tired since I had a hard time sleeping after my nightmare. I sat up and saw Sokka leaning over me slightly "Sokka" I said pulling him into a hug and lightly sobbed into his shoulder "Are you okay?" He asked seeming surprised "I had a nightmare last night and it scared me so much. Why does he still scare me?" I sobbed into his shoulder "I'm sorry." He said running his fingers through my hair "I know that he can't hurt me anymore so why does he still haunt me?" I said not wanting an answer, Sokka just sat with me as I cried into his shoulder. "Babe I'm sorry but you have your meeting" Sokka said pulling away and wiping my tears "You're right" I said as I moved to the edge of the bed "Are you going to be alright?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder "I think so." I said with a soft smile. It felt nice to finally express the emotions that I've always held back in fear of being ridiculed. "Come get me if you need anything" Sokka said kissing my forehead and leaving the room. This is why I loved Sokka so much, he's caring but wont invade to much he respects if I dont want to talk and tries his best when I do.

After the war meeting I went to get changed and didnt notice Sokka asleep on the bed. I pulled off my shirt and changed into more comfortable clothes "Mmm hey babe what are you doing?" Sokka said causing me to shreak a little "Oh Sokka it's just you. I was just getting changed" I said turning to look at him while I finished pulling my shirt on "Do you want to go to the turtle duck pond?" I asked hoping we would be able to spend some time together "air would love that." He said getting out of bed. We sat at the pond as Sokka held me in his arms "I love you." I said taking in the feeling of being with him "I love you too" he said kissing the top of my head. I turned around in his arms to where I was facing him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and starred into his eyes "You know it's been a while." I said making his eyes go wide, I leaned in and kissed him hard with my arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled away "Is something wrong?" I ask "No, I just wanted to see you before I do this" he said and moved to my neck leaving a small hickey. "Fuck. Can we keep going?" I say grinding closer to him "As you wish firelord." He said pinning me on the grass and continuing our kiss hungrier as his hand rolled down my body. He put his hand in between my legs and I let out a small moan as we continued kissing. Sokka sat up and took off our shirts and returned his hand this time lightly outlining the bulge with his middle finger. "S-stop teasing" I said as his finger was still lightly touching me "What do you say?" He asked lifting my head by my chin "Please Sokka" I said breathily "That's better" he responded letting go of my face and turning his attention. He slowly pulled off my pants leaving me exposed only in my boxers, which soon were off too. "I've missed this" he said into my ear while softly moving his hand up and down my erection "Me tooo" I said subtlety rolling my eyes back as he went faster. I pulled him closer to me and moaned in his ear "Sokkaa" as I got closer to my climax. I loved messing with him like this since I knew it made him get more rough "I know what your trying to do." He said slowing down "Why are you stopping?" I asked clearly upset "I guess you'll have to wait" be said crawling towards my face "Please Sokkaa" I say "Well since you want it so bad." He said moving his hand down and teasing my slit with his thumb causing me to moan loudly "Sokka!" I yelled not caring about anything but him and soon released. Sokka moved his hand and kissed me "I'm healed now Sokka" I said pulling him toward me by his waistband "Then I guess I'll do anything you want." He said grinning and started lightly biting my ear, I pulled at his pants making him take them down and started pumping him "Mmm" he said biting his lip with his head back, I started licking him up and down and eventually bobbed my head on him. "Shit"  he said breathily while he released.

Later on we got cleaned up and went to the kitchen for dinner "Hey" I said sitting at the table with Toph, Katara, Aang, and Suki "Hi where have you been?" Aang asked "Just hanging out" Sokka said snickering and taking a bite of his food "Ooww" we both said as rocks were thrown at us. "You deserve it." Toph said, Once we all ate we went to bed.
_______________
I'm made this chapter kind of short but the next one will be better, also I'm going to finish my other story your beautiful soon so I'm going to be making a new story!! It's going to be the gAang all living in one apartment but still Zukka if you have any ideas pls tell me dont forget to vote!!