part 17

Zuko's POV-
"Babeeee" "Ughh stop" I said flipping on my back "Sorry would you prefer future husband?" A giggling Sokka said as he jumped next to me "I would, but still why are you waking me up." I say looking up at my lovely boyfriend "Because I want to spend time with you." He extended his words "Come on get out of bed!" He said pulling me by my arms "Mmm Sokka I'm tiredd" i said flipping over once again "Okay fine you made me do this" he says and gets on top me kissing my ears making me giggle since I was really ticklish "S-sokka!" I said still laughing "Get up if you want me to stop" he said laughing and kept tickling my ear. I moved onto my back and pulled him close to my face "Well hello there jerkbender" he said smiling with our faces close. I grabbed his arms and said "Now why are you tickling me?" I asked pulling his arms up to my head "I wanted this to happen" he said and starting full on kissing me like crazy, I pulled away and said "So you woke me up in the middle of the night because your horny?" "I'm not horny!" He said pouting I pulled him closer to me "Well I might be now." He said blushing, I rolled ontop of him keeping his arms pinned as I kissed him "Holy shit guess someones awake" he said surprised by my actions. I let go of his arms placing them around my neck, I kept kissing him as I felt his arms go lower and lower until- 'shit' he had wrapped his hands around my upper thighs. I pulled away "What do you think your doing there?" I said smirking at him "You know exactly what I'm doing" he said and started sucking on my neck I let out a soft moan in reaction to the boys actions "Sokkaa stop" I said and he immediately let go of me "Are you okay?" He asked "Yeah but I have a meeting with your dad tomorrow and I would like for him to not see me with a bunch of hickeys." I said laughing "Ugh fine, I swear you act like he hasn't heard me calling you hot 100 times this visit." He said annoyed but still joking "Well yeah but still he doesn't need to see that" I said laughing "Can we go back to bed now?" I asked snuggling in his chest "Yeah, I love you" Sokka said not realizing I was already asleep.

"Zukooo" I heard "I'm not in the mood to make out right now" I said groaning into my pillow "Ehem" I heard from a high pitched voice "Zuko I dont mean to be rude but your not really my type." Aang said laughing and I turned around "Oh shit, sorry I thought you were Sokka" I said laying on my back "It's okay but you need to get up we have that meeting in 30 minutes" "30 minutes!" I yelled jumping out of bed "Ya so get some clothes on and meet me in the kitchen" Aang said and walked out. I got ready and went to the meeting. When we got back I saw Sokka lounging on the couch and I went to sit with him, I yawned and said "Hey" while crawling into his arms "Hi sleepyhead, how was the meeting?" He said laughing as I closed my eyes and laid on his chest "Okay I guess I don't think anything important happened though" I said and fell asleep with his arms around me.

Sokka's POV-
"Did he just say nothing important? We were literally talking about rebuilding this entire place!" Aang yelled "Shhh your gonna wake him up." I said putting his head piece on the table since I knew it hurt his head some times "Why is he so tired?" Aang asked sitting across from me drinking some water "We were up kind of late" I said thinking about our late night make out session as I heard gentle snores coming from Zuko. "Well you need to let him sleep when we have meetings. He almost fell asleep as your dad was talking!" Aang said dramatically "Hey guys!" Katara yelled from the door receiving a loud "Shhhh" from me as I felt Zuko move on my chest making soft noises. I ran my fingers through his hair and sent him back to sleep "Why is Zuko asleep? Its literally 11" Suki said walking in with Katara and Toph "We were up late last night" I said quietly still stroking his hair as I admired his features "Eww" Toph said holding Suki's hand "Oh spirits Toph, your gross all we did was kiss" I said giving her a grossed out expression "Sokka what do you expect us to think? Your not great with words." Suki said guiding Toph to the couch "Toph's literally 14 we shouldn't even be having this conversation!" I say "Sokka your only 2 years older than me" Toph said laughing snuggling with Suki "I know that but it's still weird to talk about" I say causing Toph to roll her eyes. We all sat there for the rest of the day until Katara made dinner "Guys come eat!" She yelled making Zuko wake up "Hmm?" He said slightly sitting up against my chest "Hi baby, are you hungry?" I ask tucking his hair out of his face "Yeah kind of" he said rubbing his eyes like a toddler "Come on" I say grabbing his hand as we walk to the table "Hey sparky, we thought you would never wake up" Toph said laughing as we took our seats "Why is my hair down? Shit where's my headpiece!" Zuko said grabbing the top of his head "Dont worry it's over on the table." I said calmly. We all ate and went to bed. "Thank you Sokka" Zuko said laying on my chest "For what?" I ask looking at his face as the moonlight shines through the window "For letting me sleep in your arms. It's where I feel safest" Zuko admits looking at me "I'm happy you feel that way." I said smiling and kissed his forehead.