9. Brimful of Asha

Start from the beginning

They were interrupted by the eruption of a creak sounding from the floorboards in the hallway, their attention snapping to the extremely humorous image of Padraig trying to tiptoe out of his room without waking the woman that was obviously still asleep in his bed.

"So," he whispered, albeit rather loudly, while stealing a slice of French toast from Adore's plate as she scoffed with outrage. "I need to get out of here."

"You're not leaving us with her, Padraig!" Adore warned with a deadpan voice, her eyes threateningly wide.

"You could always check out early too..." he trailed off when the duo in front of him slowly turned to face him with the sourest of expressions. That definitely wasn't going to happen.

"No chance pal, check out isn't until twelve and I'm not giving up living in the lap of luxury a minute earlier for you," Oliver spoke with finality as he crossed his arms over his chest and refused to budge. "Pull your bollocks out of your back pocket and go tell her it was a one time thing."

"What is happening?" A thickly-accented Eastern European voice suddenly rang out through the room, causing the three members already present to pause in place. Slowly, Adore leaned to the left and looked over the side of Padraig's frozen body to see a beautiful blonde standing in the hall, in nothing but a Puddlemere shirt that fell to her mid-thighs.

"You are trying to leave?" She continued, her expression twisted with hurt as Adore returned her gaze to a still non-moving Padraig.

"Um... Padraig?" Adore spoke, hoping it would snap him out of his obvious daze but he simply cut her off with a quick 'shush'. "Padraig, she can literally see you."

The Irishman had clearly been hoping that if he stayed still enough, the woman would believe him to be jinxed (or would just get the hint) and leave without him having the dreaded 'morning-after' conversation. Finally letting out a huff of air after Adore's comment, his body relaxed from its stiff posture before he shot a fierce glare toward his fellow beater. The redhead simply shrugged and popped a strawberry into her mouth proudly, catching Oliver's eye and sharing a smirk as they waited for the drama to unfold.

"Look babe," Padraig turned slowly, his hands held up in defence, "I made it a bit clear last night I wasn't looking for anything more than some fun. I thought it'd be easier for both of us if I just left now, rather than having an awkward goodbye when you woke up."

"So you just used me!" She suddenly shouted, her voice raising quite a few octaves higher than when she previously spoke. "You used me for your pleasure and now you will toss me out without a goodbye, or even a thank you! What about breakfast? Do you not think I would be hungry after our super sexy time?"

At the mention of 'super sexy time', Oliver completely lost it as he dissolved into laughter. Clamping a hand over his mouth to hold back his guffaws, Adore had to look away and curl her lips in before she would soon be joining him.

"'Super sexy time'... woah, what a compliment but-" Padraig tried to defend himself, although his cheeks were as red as the berries Adore was tucking into.

"Those were your words last night!" Adore couldn't help herself, her composure obliterating at the Veela's retort as she snorted a laugh. Together, her and Oliver's shaking bodies were vibrating the table as they tried desperately to stop laughing before they were dragged into the argument.

"I will not be so disrespected!" The woman suddenly screeched, and before Adore's very eyes her laughter finally cut short as she watched the stranger's delicate features morph into something altogether horrifying. The redhead had thankfully never been in a situation where she had to see a Veela morph from their human form to their other side, but here she was still in her short pyjamas watching as a nose transformed into a beak and a set of wings suddenly exploded outward.