the party

Tarrence p.o.v:

I was on my way to 6ixx house I decided I'll just get dressed at his crib. 6ixx older brothers hustle And Arab invited the whole FSU campus almost to hustle independent sign release party, They whole label was gone be there. I recall hustle quoting hustle and Arab treats me like family, 6ixx my la brother. Him in DJ need to chill since we all on A squad and have to work together to win games on Saturday nights . I swear 6ixx so stubborn sometimes he needs to catch that ass Robin been throwing at him 😂😂, and loosen the fuck up. He been to tight lately. I see a great season ahead the team. We play old mist in two days I need us all focused and our games on point . I pull up at 6ixx crib of course it's swole they had allot of foot soldiers, Im clearly looking at least a hundred of them here now. They was all outside drinking, smoking, vibing to sum of hustle other shit he got. Arab spotted his boys giving me trouble trying to get inside to fuck with his la brah.  He calls them off they wag their tales out my face. I dapped arab up and thanked him for his help a moment ago. as I continued my way up the stairs,to  get dress for the release party  Hustle bumped right into me like he din't see me some straight bullshit. he told me slow my rock head ass down. I just nodded not knowing he's playing around. I finally made it inside 6ixx condo . I open the door too 6ixx la sister teasing me. As I closed the door and turned to make my way to 6ixx room, I turn to see queet touching her Toes seductively looking back telling me to catch it. I 😍 licked my lips at The Sight Of her  before I could say something,  7even slapped me twice as hard as she done Before. I swear I can't wait till she leaves. I walk awAy heading too 6ixx room Holding my damn head with my mean face on and mouth stuck out I walked in 6ixx room and slammed his room door hard asf 6ixx was reading this paper sitting on his bed fly as fuck. No gay shit We dapped up then he ask Was I good ?, probably referring to why I was holding my head? Or why I slammed his door door?.. I just look at him then told him if his sister hits me 1 more time imaknock her dike ass out I spazzed. He gone start laughing like some shit was funny his damn sister Hit like a men she lucky she got 3 brothers  And she have  men handS  I swear she a DIKE.  To be so little she pack alot of power. I just  grab my bag and walk into his bathroom to get dressed. I shower already before I came so that's done so I just slipped out my old clothes and in my fresh ones witch where a polo tee, polo cut offs, with polo spares I put my ice on then went out to barrow some more of 6ixx spray. I like always You already know he was whining like he do hustle and Arab when they touch his things. I just spray some on anyway then hollered at the cry baby  about DJ and that white shit by his pocket earlier. Was my friend stressed out and using drugs to cope with his problems.i think as I look at a sad criptian After we talked about DJ and the white shit on his pocket we ate Chinese 6ixx mom had sent in for both us. Queet hands me a fat ass plate then hands 6ixx another one. Yea I got my plate first . Remember 6ixx is my brother- (in-law) I knew hustle or Arab will kill me if they caught me Even playing round Like that about they la sister me and 6ixx was locked in he barley paid me any attention on it to be real rab them probably been killed me or tried too on so cartel shit so I just let it go. After eating me and 6ixx decided to headed to hustle release party.

                         Gina's :