First day of school

Elsa's pov
"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP" I heard to annoying voices which belonged to none other than Ella and Anna. " okay just get off my bed" I said. They left the room and I got ready for school. I took a cold shower and wore a navy blue jeans, a white tank top and a navy blue jacket with sneakers. I braided my hair into a fish tail. I put my ring on my right little finger. It reduces my powers. If I don't wear it I could destroy the galaxy. I realized I was late because it was 8:20 and school starts at 8:00
So I teleported to school. I was walking trying to find the principal's office and I heard a familiar voice. It was Flynn. "OMg Flynn is that you?" I asked him. "Oh hi Elsa, I didn't know you came to this school" he replied. "Eugene, who's that?" A somewhat familiar voice said. She had golden blonde hair, emerald green eyes and A LOT OF MAKE UP. She was dressed like a slut. She wore a really short pink skirt and a tight fitting top to shormw so much cleverage. It's not like she has boobs tho. She was wearing black high heel boots. She looked like a clown. She glared at me and when Flynn looked at her she pretended like she's an angel that descended from heaven. "Can help me to get to the principal's office " I asked. "Sure let's go" he replied with a weird grin. Rapunzel looked shocked and angry. I decided to shrug it off. I followed them and we reached. I took my schedule and locker number. I went out and Flynn snatched it from me. I frowned and shook my head. "261 is your locker number. Wow your in the middle of me and Frost" he said. Rapunzel rolled her eyes. "We have the first period together. Let's go to Math" Rapunzel left for Science. When we entered, all the boys started and whistled at me.
I just ignored them and smiled when I sat down. Flynn sat beside me and did that weird grin again. This time the while class gasped and murmured things like 'OMG she's so lucky' and other things. During that period I was taking notes and I noticed that Flynn had been staring at me. I just ignored him. I read his mind with telepathy and heard say in his mind 'damn this girl is hot. She has to become my girlfriend after I break up with punzie. I mean everyone knows she likes Jack. Everyone except Frost knows' I was shocked but hid it. I saw this white haired dude glaring at Flynn.
Someone nudged me in the side. I looked at Flynn and he asked me if I want to sit with him and his friends for lunch. Of course I said yes soon the bell rang.

Flynn's pov (bet you didn't expect that)
I saw Frost glaring at me. I sighed in content. I always knew he liked Blondie. I also liked Blondie started dating her but that love died when I overheard her telling her friends about why she was dating me. She said she was dating me because she wanted to make Frost jealous. In my opinion it did not work because Frost was going to ask her to be his girlfriend but when she announced that we were dating his heart broke. He still did like her but the dude can't make up his mind. He likes both Tooth and Blondie. We went to the cafeteria and we sat at the table. I saw that Frost was about to sit beside her so I quickly sat next to her while Mer sat on her other side. I smirked while he glared. "Hi I'm Elsa and this is my twin sister Elise" she said gesturing a girl who looked exactly like her except with brown hair and eyes. Wait, when did she get here. I said in my head." I invited her while you were daydreaming."Elsa said. Wait what. " you said your thoughts outloud" she explained. I blushed lightly. Wait what! Flynn Rider doesn't blush. Everyone except Elise and Elsa gasped when they saw my face. Luckily for me they all shrugged it off. "Flynn, care to introduce your friends to me" elsa said with a smile. "Oh right, sorry 'bout that but I'm sure they can introduce themselves to you". I said. "Hey lassie I'm Merida but you can call me Mer"Mer said. (A/N. I'm can't write Scottish accent  because I'm Mexican)
"I'm Rapunzel, I'm sure you already heard" Blondie said rudely. "I'm Jack Frost. Just call me Jack" Frost said. "I'm Hiccup horrendous Haddock III but call me Hic" Hic said. "Nice to meet you guys" she said and smiled brightly. She's cute. I saw Frost staring at her too much for my liking. I frowned at the sight. I continued eating.

Elsa's POV
I saw that Flynn was eating his food sadly. "What's wrong flynn" I asked "nothing" he said and smiled but I could tell it was fake. I shrugged it of and ate.
Then I felt it. The guy from the prophecy. I felt his aura. It was so strong. I looked up to see Jack and Elise flirting. Well it was more of Elise hitting on Jack. I was infuriated for some reason. "I will be taking my leave now" I announced. I went out and stepped into the school's garden. Not sure why they had it since rarely anyone comes here. I smiled as I saw the 2nd graders chasing butterflies.
The rest of school went by the blink of an eye. I got home and went to my room without looking at anyone. I changed and since it was 5: 00 I went to the park. I ran into Eugene again. "Hi Eugene. Remember Snow"? I greeted. "How could I forget"? He said. "I brought the others" he said gesturing to the lion glaring at Rapunzel. "Why is that thing glaring at me" she said timidly. "She's not a thing. She's an animal. A rare one to be exact" I said. Flynn and I sat and chatted with Flynn. He said we should have a sleepover soon. I agreed and they said my house. I protested but they were so persistent. I finally agreed. It got dark so I went home.

So how was the chapter? I'm sure it was nice.
The next chapter is gonna be spicy.