Jack's day

I woke up at 7:30 am, did my business and got ready for school. I wore a white polo shirt, blue denim jacket, blue Jean's and white converse. I went downstairs and saw my family eating breakfast. " Good morning Jack" I greeted. "Morning Jack" my parents responded. Emma was on her phone. By the way can you believe an eleven year old has the iPhone 11 pro max? Sue was texting furiously. I decided to ignore her. I ate and drove of to school in my navy blue Ferrari.
I got to school at 8:00 am and as usual, the clowns started surrounding me as if I'm their prey. Well, can't blame them, I am the mot popular, cutest and hottest guy in the school. No one can resist me. IM IRRESISTIBLE. HAHAHA. I sound evil. Whatever. Back to where I was. I just ignore them and head to my best buds. I saw Rapunzel Corona and Toothiana Fairy talking. My crushes. I sigh dreamily and continue to my bros. We go to the principals office and take our locker numbers and class schedules. My locker number is 260. " I got 258, Kristoff got 256 and Eugene got 262" said Hiccup. I wonder who I'm next to. I look at my schedule.
1st period - Maths
2nd - English
3rd - science
4th - Broadway
5th - free period

Hiccup
1st - Maths
2nd - science
3rd - English
4th - Broadway
5th - Free period

Eugene has my schedule and Kristoff has Hiccups schedule. We head to our first class. I thought I was dreaming when I entered because I saw ........................................................................................

(A/N) Cliffhangerrrrr.
Who did Jack see or what did he see
Continue to find out.