Chapter Forty, Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Of course lil' lady." Peter laughed. "How can I say no to you and your brother when you both look at me with brown puppy dog eyes." He asked which caused Flynn and Elika to cheer happily.
"You're too soft." Char laughed shaking her head at her husband.
"I am not!" Peter denied as Jasper and I reached the doorstep.
"Jasper's the same." I teased, laughing when Jasper placed butterfly kisses on my neck and whispered in my ear.
"I'll get you back for that darlin'." He whisper growled as he squeezed my hip making my lower stomach to tighten in excitement.

"Grandma Tanya, are you coming on holiday with us and Grandpa Charlie?" Elika asked.
"Erm, if Mummy and Daddy don't mind." Tanya said hesitantly.
"Of course not." Jasper and I said together.
"It'll give you and Dad chance to get to know one another better." I continued, smiling softly at her.
"Anna, Willow is beautiful. So is Elika they both definitely take after their mother." Tia and Benjamin complimented.
"Thank you. Flynn definitely has his father's looks." I said looking over at Flynn who was now on Jasper's shoulders and easily spotted the similarities between father and son.

"Poor Flynn." Emmett joked only to be growled at by Jasper and slapped around the head by Rosie. "I'm kidding." Emmett said as he rubbed the back of his head while Bree giggled at her parents.
"Jasper, I have to say mate, you have your work cut out for you." Garrett laughed slapping Jasper's shoulder and tickling Elika who was still on his back. "A beautiful mate like Anna and two daughters as beautiful as their mother. You will have all the guys after them, despite the mate-ships."
"No! I'll help Daddy!" Flynn shouted a frown on his face. "And Mummy loves Daddy!"
"Of course I do darling." I said kissing his hand as that's all I could reach with him on Jasper's shoulders.

"And I'll protect Willow and Elika, they're my little sisters." Flynn continued.
"And you are a wonderful big brother, Flynn." Esme praised, smiling softly at him.
"Let's head inside and get the little ones something to eat." Alice exclaimed clapping her hands.
"Nana." Elika called, gathering Esme's attention. "Can we watch Little Mermaid please?"
"Elika, it's your brothers turn to pick a movie." Jasper said sternly before Esme could agree.
"What would you like to watch Flynn?" Esme asked after Elika had listened to Jasper and apologised to Flynn.

"Hmm, Greatest Showman, please Nana." Flynn said after a moment of thought as Elika cheered as all three of them liked dancing to the songs, it really was very cute.
"Of course you can." Esme agreed as Flynn thanked her and joined Elika in singing the songs.
"Mama." Willow said as she patted my cheek.
"What is it my darling?" I asked brushing a hand through her curls.
"Wuv Mama." Willow said as she gave me a wet kiss to my cheek. While everyone, including me, melted she was just so precious.
"I love you too Willow." I said kissing nose and making her giggle.

After they had eaten Flynn and Elika were dancing and singing in front of the Tv while Willow tried to copy her siblings as all of us sat and watched them dance and sing with each other instead of the film. As I sat curled against Jasper watching our babies giggle and dance together, we all recorded them on our phones as this moment was just so precious and exactly what we had been fighting for.

***

Two days later, Jasper, the kids and I along with Dad and Tanya were on our way to Isle Anna, after a very long plane ride. We were now on the boat and we had made sure the kids all had life jackets on, and we had a tight hold on them. Dad had taken the news that he was Tanya's mate rather well, but they had both decided to take things slow and get to know each other first and not rush into anything. Like with our honeymoon, we got a late flight so we arrived early in the morning so there would be less people about. Once Dad and the kids had their breakfast we boarded the boat, and Jasper, Tanya and I could take off the extra clothing that had stopped us sparkling on the mainland.