ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

"Eliza i didn't want to do any of that!"

"If you wanted a fucking cuddle, you could have just come over! But no! Instead you went and fucking cuddled her! Whilst i cried at home over the fucking hate I'm fucking getting!"

"I know Eliza okay and that's why I'm sor-"

"No Jaden! You don't fucking understand! All the hate i was getting like 'oh you should kill yourself' or 'Jaden deserves better who isn't a lifeless and worthless pathetic excuse.'"

Jaden felt his eyes tear up, as Eliza finally let her vulnerability, the girl bursting into tears, her head falling into her hands.

"Eliza." Jaden jumped up from the side of the pool, walking at some speed to Eliza, sitting down beside her with her surprisingly not yelling at him to mind his own business and 'fuck off'.

"Jaden stop." Eliza mumbled, wiping her eyes as she composed herself in a matter of seconds of Jaden sitting beside her, her strong persona creeping back onto her face.

"I still want to fucking hit you even after my little cry. You ain't getting an easy forgive Mr Hossler." Jaden let out a laugh, the look on Eliza's face causing the boy to clamp his mouth shut, the seriousness of her face making Jaden wary.

"I am going to say this Jaden. You fucked up. And you need to know it."

"I already do."

"You don't yet." Eliza said, clapping her hands together as she got up from the pool, heading towards the door. "If you want to talk, fine. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here because i always will be if you need to talk. But just because i reply, doesn't mean I actually think I'm taking you back."

"What? Taking me back? Are you saying what i think you're saying?"

"Yes Jaden. I want a break. And guess what?" Eliza said as she pointed to the boy still sat by the pool. "You only have yourself to blame."

"Have a good day."

elizahall posted a photo

● ○

○ ●

○ ●

Liked by, madisonbeer, kiocyr and 2,521,438 others

hey Siri, play hard by why don't we

View all 31,389 comments...

@fan8- I KNOW I SAID I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND
   @fan0- BUT IT'S TOO HARD, HARD
     @elizahall- ITS JUST TOO HARD

@fan5- my respect for Eliza knowing she likes wdw
   📈📈📈

@fan1- Eliza is glowing

@hater7- I'm glad Charly broke you and Jaden up
    @jadenhossler- I'm not

@brycehall- lil sister is a queenie
    @elizahall- you feeling okay

@kiocyr- show off yourself yes

@charlidamelio- QUEEN
    @elizahall- ily

@addisonraee- pop off gorgeous girl

@charlyjordan- cute
    @fan62- no❤️
     @fan11- yeah no bye❤️

@hater8- Charly and Jaden are better
    @brycehall- over my dead body

@bryceandelizafan1- Bryce doing his duties of
   protective older brother

@fan6- so have her and Jaden broken up after the
    photos??

@user0- watch Eliza bounce back from this
   heartbreak like a motherfuckin bad bitch

@fan485- Eliza is so pretty how🥺🥺
   @elizahall- stop u are gorgeous 🤍

@madisonbeer- so pretty!! Message me whenever
    you need me girl
    @elizahall- ur my icon 🥰