↳ LEVEL 21.0

NOT EDITED
▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
GERARD'S PRINCESS
DRESS [P.2]
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

Frank didn't know how it happened, but somehow they had ended up in Frank's messy blue bedroom.

It had started with Gerard saying something about wanting to wear his pretty new dress but being terrified of doing so in public - so of course Frank being the soft boyfriend he so desperately wanted to be, he had suggested his family weren't home. Well, he had said 'family' to avoid discussing Anthony and Rob's inevitable existence.

So there he was; sat on the edge of his bed - biting at his inner cheeks as Gerard awkwardly shuffled around in his bathroom, trying to get his dress on. Or so Frank assumed. Really he had no idea how long it took to try on a dress, but he had to imagine it shouldn't take three hundred years - which was exactly how much time he felt Gerard was taking.

"F... Frank?" He heard Gerard call out, making his ears immediately perk up.

"Yeah?" Frank asked, staring at the eggshell white bathroom door as he heard it unlock.

His fingers curled around the bedsheets tightly as Gerard walked out with a confused frown and rosy cheeks. He swallowed thickly as his eyes stayed glued to the fucking adorable dress covering Gerard's body. Honestly, Frank wasn't even remotely sure how he hadn't came in his pants at the sight of it. Well, he hoped it was because he was respectful, but with the way his eyes lingered on Gerard's slightly pinched waist and exposed thighs, his respectfulness did seem to come with an expiration date.

"Wh-What's wrong?" Gerard asked quickly, his posture shrinking so he could wrap his arms around his middle. The angle only making his collarbones look even more hot to Frank.

Frank shook his head quickly, "Nothing! I-It's nothing. You just... It's nice... really nice."

Gerard's cheeks turned even darker as he looked down on himself, a small smile covering his frown as he glanced back up at Frank through his cute eyelashes.

"You think so?" He asked quietly, letting his fingers dance over the hem of the pastel dress. "I-It's not weird?"

Frank shook his head again, shaking the hair out of his eyes as he swallowed. "No! It's... you look... gorgeous."

Gerard's cheeks immediately bloomed a scarlet red as a happy smile covered his face. His dimples only adding to his soft exterior.

"Thank you." Gerard murmured, smiling at Frank who blushed in return.

"You're welcome," He practically whispered, his breath hitching when Gerard took a seat next to him.

They were quiet for a moment before Frank absently spoke again. His eyes having landed on Gerard's nicely painted nails that were a shade of hot pink that almost reminded him of Barbie.

"I like your nails." Frank said softly, making Gerard instantly admire his own fingernails.

He smiled again, "Thank you! I- I can paint yours if you want?"

Frank bit his lip, not only reluctant to have Anthony and his mother see his hypothetically painted nails - but his friends too. But with the way Gerard was looking at him, he didn't even take those things into account for more than a few seconds.