How I'm reviewing

Hey guys! So to make sure I keep with it on Wattpad I've decided to try a new thing. Reviews! I've read some amazing stories on here as well as some amateur ones. What I want to do is provide feedback and rate the stories I've finished reading on here. However, I've chosen not to review the stories I've completed prior to publishing this review book (unless I've reread them).

I will update this as I figure out my reviewing scale, but for now it's going to start off a little simple.

I'll give details of the story I'm reviewing (title, genre, summary) as well as a dedication to the author and an external link leading to the story. If you would like me to add a picture of the cover, send me a link to the picture. Afterwards, I will give my view of the story. I will also point out things such as grammar, things that I feel need to be worked on or added to. Talk on the characters and plot.

Don't worry, though, I'm not a harsh reviewer. Unless your story is downright terrible and makes no sense at all then I probably would not have gotten past the first chapter. CURRENTLY I AM ONLY PLANNING ON REVIEWING STORIES THAT ARE COMPLETED. If it's not completed and I have not finished your story then I will review after it's completed.

I'll add my rating scale later, however I will give it out of 10. 

Basically, a 10 is a work of genius, absolutely amazing.
9 - Excellent, maybe not a personal favorite but the story is one of the best I've read on here
8 - Really great, I overall enjoyed the story but there's just a few things missing from it
7 - Good, better than average, and definitely a story I enjoyed reading. It may have been cliched or not perfect, but I found myself loving the story all the same
6 -  Fine. The story wasn't bad, but maybe there was something (such as grammar) that took away from the story. Maybe it was too fast paced or too slow, but the overall story idea was good.
5 - Average. Cliched, not really original. I liked reading it but there were a lot of errors or questions left unanswered.
4 - Not Bad But Not Good Either. It had some good points, however the plot was everywhere and the characters never went through a change.
3 - Bad. The premise was intriguing, but the story was everywhere
2 - Failure. The author is new at writing and it shows. Story falls apart, makes zero sense, etc.
1 - *facepalm* I doubt anyone will have this low of a score, because most likely I won't have made it through the entire story if it was this bad.

At the moment I will take requests, however it will take me some time to get through each story.

(Also if for some odd reason you don't want me reviewing your story and you know I'm reading it, message me and let me know!)