Say I Love You - Amehsk

Title: Say I Love You

Author: Amehsk

Genre: Teen Fiction / Romance

Rating: G

Summary: Have you ever really liked someone so much that every moment you think only of them, everything around you reminds you of them and the reason you go to school is that you hope to see your love interest. Well.... Then this is your type of story! It's a story about a Teenage Boy and Girl who love each other but are afraid to say so because of the jeers and sneers of their peers and people around them. A story about falling in love and having the courage to admit it.

 (Link to the story in the External Link)

My View:

Say I Love You is one of those stories that drew me in from the beginning. Why? Because the author wrote the beginning without giving any names to the characters. They are simply "boy" and "girl" and I enjoyed reading it that way because it's definitely a different way to start a story. The lack of names gives you more insight on the characters themselves, making them seem all the more relatable. Eventually they do get names, though, and with that there is more detail about their life and their friends. It's a sweet love story, tells the story about how it is to have a crush on someone, and how much it takes to say those words "I love you."

Characters: The story starts off with two main characters, the boy and the girl. Later on they become Nathaniel and Clea. Other characters are introduced, such as their friends and new friends. 

It's hard not to fall in love with the side characters and their stories. While the main characters are important, the story would not have been as special without them. 

Plot Development: Say I Love You is not an action packed story. It's filled with sweet moments and growing up instead. The pace is good for the story, but overall there's not too much to the plot. The plot is more along the lines of who will wind up with who. Also, I feel the story is just the right length as well.

Grammar: Very few grammatical and spelling errors. There were some, but there weren't enough that it took away from the enjoyment of reading it. Also most of the ones I caught while reading it were fixed. 

What I would change? I'm not sure if I would change anything about this story. Overall, I was really happy with where the story wound up at, and to me the way it ended was the best part of it all for me. 

Other Notes: It's a sweet story about love, friendships, and the problems that are encountered while having a crush on someone. I would recommend this story to anyone who is a fan of teen fiction and romance, and to anyone who's looking for a story with relatable characters.

Overall Rating: A 7 out of 10