The nightmares are more common than her panic attacks, that's something I know. I wish I could be there for her, but I've fucking pushed her away. It's for her own good. I think to myself before I remember her party. I was selfish for doing what I did. But I couldn't help myself.

That red dress she had on did things to me and when I saw that blonde fucker about to touch her I fucking lost it. I took actions without thinking. I've never done it before, that just shows how much of a power she has over me, even though she doesn't know it. Yet.

I plan on letting her find out.

When the word boyfriend passed her lips that day when we ate, I thought I lost her. I thought I lost every fucking chance I had to make her mine, but when she kissed me back my hopes went fucking high again.

I wanted to punch that Jermaine, or Jadiel, or Jamal-whatever the fuck his name is as soon as I saw him. I never thought she would go for someone like that. The fucker seems fucking useless.

He couldn't even shake my damn hand properly. Weak bitch.

"Maledetto!" Xavier curses. I look at him, eyebrows furrowed as I wait for his next words.
(Fuck!)

He slams his fist on Hunters desk in front of him.

"What did he say?" We both mutter through our teeth. I think my fucking jaw will break if I keep clenching it as hard.

"He's coming, he just landed and has his driver drive him back to the mansion." He mutters standing up and pacing back and forth. This is one of the few times I've seen him this distressed. But I understand, Avery doesn't know and I don't even want to think of her reaction when she sees her sperm donor in front of her all of a sudden.

"When is he going to be there?" Hunter says in a low voice. I clench my fist. She's going to be upset. I fucking hate when she is, 'cause I can't be the one to comfort her.

I've never fucking had thoughts like this about anyone. She's the only person and she fucking hates me.

"I need to get home and tell the others, " Xavier's ignores his question. I stand up from my seat and follow him out of the office.

......

We follow the muffled voices to the kitchen,

"And then she told me to fuck off!" Zach throws his hands up in the air as he talks to Parker and Ashton, about a girl, I assume.

"Where's Tristan?" Xavier asks, taking a seat by the marbled kitchen island. "Uh, out, I don't know where he just said he was going out." Ashton shrugs.

"Wait dude so she just le-" Parker asks Zach but Xavier cuts him off. "Dad's coming." He just blurts out earning glares from me and Hunter.

He's the oldest not the smartest.

"What?" They all ask quietly. "Yes, he's coming soon." Hunter mumbles.

The guys all just stare at each other and us before standing up and walking upstairs. Three doors slam closed and I know for a fact that this dinner is going to go shit.

Hunter let's out a heavy sigh from beside me and walks out of the kitchen himself.

"Honey I'm home!" Summer's annoyingly high pitched voice echoes through the house. The girl's like a fucking siren. And that's thing to say whenever she enters a house. Every. Fucking. Time.

"Kitchen!" Xavier shouts, taking a seat by the kitchen island and putting his head in his hands. I sit by the table and look at the entrance, waiting for her to walk in.