Character Info 20

This OC belongs to me

Kyōryū Awase

Gender: Female

Hair: Black mixed with Dark Green
Eyes: Dark Green

Quirk: UnStuck: She is able to split things and weld them back together in any shape. Including herself.

(Quirk was helped created by understuckonice)

Fun Facts:
Hero name: Dino Lock

Birthday: October 6

Kyōryū although she is not as social as some others, Kyōryū is foul-mouthed and tense, except for serious or life-or-death situations, in which she becomes very easily startled and much more talkative, although she retains her harsh way of speech. She is also described as chatty, confident, and extremely provocative and talkative and is a reliable person; her teammates believe in her and don't hesitate to follow her. She seems to have a considerable influence on her classmates, which implies that she has probably proven several times that she is trustworthy and responsible. Because of her strong personality and skills. She has total confidence in herself and her potential. She doesn't doubt or hesitate, appearing to be very strong-willed.

Favorite thing: Mobile Games and Dinosaurs.

Has a crush on Koge Todoroki.

Family:
Dad: Yosetsu Awase [Welder]
Mom: Setsuna (Tokage) Awase [Lizardy
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Kyōryū Awase aka Dino Lock
Hero Costume

Family:Dad: Yosetsu Awase [Welder]Mom: Setsuna (Tokage) Awase [Lizardy☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡Kyōryū Awase aka Dino Lock Hero Costume

(This is strange I was pretty sure that I published this yesterday)